home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

Lolz said:
ive had da same prob. sometimes this book can b totally nausiating.
posted May 31, 2009 at 12:34PM
mushrooms said:
THIS BOOK MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR IN THE STORY! SENDS SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE!
posted Feb 24, 2009 at 6:29PM
charms09200 said:
Explosive. A must for girls and guys. Although I should warn you, if you don't want to read anything controversal, don't read this book. Age descretion is advised
posted Nov 28, 2008 at 11:25PM
emo_cookie-dough said:
This Is A Very Good Book. I Sortof Had To Go Through The Same Thing..But This Is A Very Good Book. I Couldent Put It Down.:) Well I Loved This Book.:)
posted Aug 26, 2008 at 2:48PM
matilaine said:
i enjoyed this book. i have gone through the same problems. and would never go back. i would recommend this book to anyone.
posted Feb 4, 2008 at 2:58PM
Tink #1 said:
i didn't like this book she had nothing to cut about every body has family problems and hers weren't even bad she should have just talked to her parents about it...Just an opinion.
posted Mar 14, 2007 at 2:39PM
Robin 42 said:
"The floor tipped up at me and my body spiraled away.. Then I was on the ceiling looking down, waiting to see what would happen next..." The book cut by Patricia McCormic is a book about issues often dealt with in teenage life,this book is a great book that deals with family issues and self issues that makes you wonder "How can something so hurtful feel so good?" I loved this book and would recommend it to anybody.
posted Mar 14, 2007 at 2:19PM
FallFromGrace said:
This book is amazing in how it is told in the second person as in:
posted Jul 12, 2006 at 8:40PM
Amanda said:
it was very realistic. it was very simmarlar to what i went through when i had to deal with my cutting.
posted Jul 26, 2005
Sade said:
I absolutely love this book! I am just like Callie and I'm going through the same things and McCormick really tells it like it is to the fullest extent and I really enjoyed reading this book.
posted Jan 11, 2005