home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the two princesses of bamarre /
The two princesses of Bamarre
Gail Carson Levine
Children's Fiction LEVINE

Comments  Summary  Reviews

Wonderfully wonderful. Put down everything you are doing at this moment and go get this book!
posted Aug 24, 2013 at 1:39PM
Mary said:
This book was extrememly good. It was a little gory at some parts but not so much that it made you sick. The ending was very sad so if you're planning on reading it keep a kleenex an hand 'cause you're gonna need it! But I just hope you'll love it anyway because this is my number one FAVORITE book!!!!!!
posted Apr 23, 2013 at 6:21PM
Mary said:
posted Apr 23, 2013 at 6:21PM
I love this book, although I prefer not reading it to the end and making up a happier ending. Saying that, I don’t think a happy ending would have worked, and this book is brilliently written.
posted Nov 27, 2011 at 9:03PM
Reverdy01 said:
love the book the ending was good but unexpected P.S. the title is easy to pronnounce
posted Jul 24, 2010 at 12:51PM
The only problem I had was the title. 'Ba-mar-ee' 'bam-ar-ae' 'bam-oor-ee' Why do fantasy authors think that it's SSSOOO cool to have unpronounceable words. Newsflash people: it's dumb.
posted Jun 9, 2010 at 1:57PM
A timid princess must face her worst fears to find the cure for her sister, who suffers from a fatal illness.
posted Jan 9, 2010 at 2:08PM
an amazing book!The best I have read so far. It is full of adventure and romance:) I luv it! just a suggestion if you see someone walking with no foot steps i tmay be a specter :)
posted May 11, 2009 at 9:01PM
A good book. A melencholy ending.
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 9:02PM
Dell said:
Addi and Meryl are princesses. Addi always looked up to Meryl, but when Meryl becomes sick with the black death, Addi is the only one who can save her!
posted Mar 17, 2008 at 10:49AM
madelaine said:
I love this book! I had to keep it away from my 5th grade brother because when he started reading it, he wouldn’t put it down either! See, even boys like it! Great adventure. The ending is completly unexpected, but I guess that makes a good book, right?
posted Jan 5, 2008 at 3:31PM
Amelia said:
I think this book is great for people who enjoy fatansy. This book is a story about 2 girls who need to find courage and strength to save each other. This book was awesome!
posted Sep 23, 2007 at 8:19PM
Amelia said:
posted Sep 23, 2007 at 8:19PM
elo said:
i love the book! it was amazing! i love every part of the book!!! i wish i was addie doing everything she did... i love how she made the characters so real like rhys..*blush*
posted Jul 10, 2006 at 6:47PM
Gigi said:
i read this book twice! it has romance, adventure, drama, suspense, mystery, horror, and so much more! it isn’t just a love story, and it isn’t just a story about bloody death! this IS one of the best books ever made! when i was reading it, i wished i could tell Addie, "RUN!" or "ONLY SPECTERS CAN SEE YOU THROUGH THAT CLOAK, REMEMBER!" i had so much fun reading this book, and you will too!
posted Jun 30, 2006 at 10:03AM
Zspecial1 said:
This is a wonderful book. Meryl is brave and loves exploring, Addie is very afraid and stays safe in the Castle as much as possible. When Meryl catches the grey death illness Addie goes on a quest to find a cure to save her beloved sister. I love this book, I’ve read it many times.
posted Jun 23, 2006 at 2:43PM
shelly said:
This book was awsome! I’ve read it two times now. It shows that even if you think you’re a coward, inside you really are a hero inside.
posted Jun 21, 2006 at 8:59AM
libby said:
This book is about a girl named Addie and her sister Mertyl. Mertyl gets a on her and her sister Addie goes on a
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Emily said:
I loved it it was magical and a beautiful story and it had a good moral.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Eva said:
Once two princess were best friends. Now a sickness spreads and princess Merrle has the Gray Death. Will shy Princess Addie have courage to find a cure, Even though it might risk her life? Find out by reading the book, the two PRincess of Bamere.
posted Mar 9, 2005 at 11:05AM
Courtney said:
I read this book over Christmas Break and couldn't put it down, honestly! It is about two sisters (because I have a sister it was easy to realate) who loved each other so much that they sacrafiesed their time together to try to save ones life. Now I can't say the ending and if it turned out but I can say that if you like princesses and castles and adventures than I know you should read it this book!
posted Jan 11, 2005