home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

Fiona said:
This book was soo boring! All they ever do is talk!
posted May 1, 2013 at 3:43PM
Fiona said:
This book was soo boring! All they ever do is talk!
posted May 1, 2013 at 3:43PM
Caroline said:
It is a very nice story about 4 children's lives.If you want a Realistic Fiction book. Pick The Boxcar Children Beginning.
posted Mar 8, 2013 at 5:19PM
Caroline said:
posted Mar 8, 2013 at 5:19PM
megan said:
You should read the boxcar children series.this series is great because four childrensolve tons of mysteries. It is great!
posted Mar 8, 2013 at 12:51PM
megan said:
posted Mar 8, 2013 at 12:51PM
Maybe it's kind of a kids book, but it was one of my favorites. Another one I reread every time I get the chance.
posted Nov 16, 2012 at 4:06PM
This was one of my favorite books as a child, and it still is. Its simply a cute story about four kids who make the best of a bad situation and are so nice. The book combines adventure with mystery with family. Its the best kind of story, and I wish they would write stuff like this for kids now-a-days.
posted Jun 13, 2012 at 3:53PM
Mira said:
This book is about four children who live in a boxcar. They don't have food so they need to make their own stuff. One girl gets sick. Their names are Benny, Violet, Jesse, and Henry. I loved the book very much!
posted Jun 9, 2011 at 5:10PM
Mira said:
posted Jun 9, 2011 at 5:10PM
DELL.B. said:
this is a reallyn good book for really little kids i remember reading this book every night i was going to bed i would always read this book to myself and i would really injyo this book every time my homeowrk was to read i would always rewad this setane book man i really like it (sorry if my writing is not correct in a ruse)
posted Apr 20, 2010 at 8:53PM
This is a good book for about second graders to third graders. It some siblings whose parents just died in a fire.The children know they have a Grandfather who would like to take care of them but they have heard he in not very nice. They run away to a abndond boxcar intill they finnaly meet there Grandfather. I loved this book when I was in the age to read it and I hope you will to! P.S. I know alot of my spelling is wrong. :( P.P.S This is a series
posted Mar 31, 2010 at 2:51PM
Holly said:
The boxcar children is a very good book for all chidren.It is a book about four children and their grandfather. I enjoy reading the boxcar children. [Series: The Boxcar Children Mysteries #1]
posted Jun 19, 2004 at 11:49AM