home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the school story /
Andrew Clements
Children's Fiction CLEMENT

Elrock13 said:
Really interesting.
posted Jun 8, 2012 at 3:17PM
Hannah said:
This is one of the best books I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!! You should definately read this book!!!!!!!! It taught me a lot!!!!
posted Aug 4, 2011 at 4:27PM
Hannah said:
posted Aug 4, 2011 at 4:27PM
this sounds like the book 4 me, i cant wait 2 read it!
posted Jun 14, 2011 at 3:50PM
Girl who loves books said:
The first part is not that good but it gets better.
posted Jun 15, 2009 at 2:56PM
Hannah said:
This book was great. It kept my attention the whole time. I would reccomend this this book to anybody, especially writers.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Josh said:
My friends told me to start the book and I would say no. Then, My friend Ryan came along and said,"You should read this book and I am this last one to tell you this". So I read the book and it is the best book ever to tell you that.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Alexandria said:
The school story is an outstanding book with funny parts and wonderful persuasive writing And story ideas.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
lea said:
In the book "School Story" a ten year old girl goes on a bus to her mom's work. When she get there a mean boss is talking to her mom. He tells her that there are not enough kids book being published. The ten year old girl writes her own book for her mom.If you want to know the rest you'll have to read the book "School Story".
posted Nov 9, 2004 at 3:53PM