home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the sisterhood of the traveling pants /

epirkl said:
I definitely recommend this book for girls. It is about four friends that will not be together for the summer for the first time, so they keep in touch by mailing each other a magical pair of pants that somehow, despite their various bodytypes fits them all. Great book.
posted Jun 15, 2010 at 4:25PM
zieba said:
I heven’t read the books yet but i read the back and it sounds so great to read
posted Jan 25, 2009 at 1:35PM
jokergrrl said:
This book was awesome!!!! I fell in love with it the moment I started reading it!!! Read it people!!!
posted Oct 24, 2008 at 4:38PM
i cried i laughed and i loved this book
posted Mar 8, 2008 at 6:15PM
a4ever said:
The whole series is really good - it is a fun read and has messages embeded in it.
posted Feb 12, 2008 at 11:35PM
readhard116 said:
I love this book because it shows how friend ship overrides and is stronger than anything
posted Jan 19, 2008 at 1:26PM
readamia said:
A wonderful story about friendship.
posted Jul 6, 2007 at 2:13PM
First book of a series
posted Feb 28, 2007 at 7:40AM
Lizzie G said:
Like every on else, I say THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!!! It’s a story about friendship and romance, and it’s also halarious!! I can’t WAIT to read the sequel. ITS SO GOOD!!
posted Nov 22, 2006 at 10:22AM
Bella said:
This book rocked. I loved it. It is one of my favorite books. I love all of them. It shows how 4 girls who are so far away can be so close. The "pants" brought them toghther and helped them get through everything. I am excited for the new one coming out ^_^
posted Jun 29, 2006 at 6:25PM
Annette said:
I thought that this was a very good book. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is like real life. I can even pick out qualities from the sisters in the sisterhood and see them in real people.
posted Jun 8, 2005
Elizabeth said:
I thought it was great. I could relate to some things that were in the book which is really nice.
posted Jun 2, 2005
Kylene said:
The Sisterhood of the traveling pants is a fantastic book! This book is always thrilling! It was always really hard to put down because it always made me laugh! This book is great and is funny and very intresting. It is a very easy book to read and is NEVER boring! It is really cool to see how the girls have to survive their friendship through a long distance relationship! This book made me laugh, cry and sometimes just put a smile on my face! I would really reccomend this book to girls over the age of ten!
posted Mar 9, 2005
Adrienne said:
This book was pretty fun to read. Because it is cute and a 100% gl thing, I recommend this to all girls going through adolescence. The structure of this book was great. Since this book is divided into many short sections jumping from one character's point of view to another, it kept me reading and reading.
posted Aug 19, 2004
Amy said:
I liked the book The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants because it was really fun to read and was a great story. I loved how the author created 4 main characters and that you got to go back and forth from each one to share all of their perspectives and get to travel to different places when they are spending summer apart. I also enjoy how the author made everybody in the story feel more confident with the "traveling pants" on and made them have more wisdom- usually.
posted Aug 1, 2004
Samantha said:
It is a great book for teens and for how they miss they're friends over the summer.It also helps you deal with your own problems.
posted Jul 19, 2004
Emma said:
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! It's about these girls that experience their first summer apart. They've been best friends since they can remember. Then they find these pants and they all try them on and they're just normal jeans like any other pair you see but when they put them on no matter how thin, winde, tall, short you are they look good on all of them! So they decide to share the pants and over the summer when they're on their trips they send them back and forth to each other and they have to write down the amazing experiences they have in them. Over the summer they write letters to each other and keep in touch the whole summer. It may sound wierd but trust me, you have to at least give it a try! I didn't want to read it at first but i'm glad i took a chance with it! [sequel: The Second Summer of the Sisterhood]
posted Jul 11, 2004
Inshehar said:
This book is the best. This book is the greatest. This book is SO GOOD. I'm not going to tell you what it's about because you have to, have to, have to read IT!!!!!
posted Jun 28, 2004
Claire said:
I liked this book alot. It deals with issues like, friends, guys, moving on and even death. I would reccomend this book to anyone looking for a good laugh, suspense, and mabey even a tear or two. I loved this book and I think anyone who reads it would.
posted Jun 15, 2004
Courtney said:
I would put this into the same category as books like "The Princess Diaries," so if you liked that, chances are you'll love this one. I, however, found it dull and stupid. The characters have no depth to them whatsoever.
Danica said:
I loved this book!I got it as a birthday present and didn't think I would like. But next thing I knew, I couldn't put it down. It was such a creative plot, and I could really relate to some of the girls in the story. Anyone out there reading this- it's an AWESOME book!
Bailey said:
This was written exceptionally well!! I can't wait to read the sequal! This book kept my attention and i couldn't put it down! i even brought grocery shopping and out to eat in a resturant. [Sequel: The Second Summer of the Sisterhood]
Kasie said:
I liked it alot. It's about four girls that have basically been together since birth. One girl finds a pair of pants that she bought at a Thrift Store. They fit all four girls perfectly so they call them the Magical Pants. They all are going to be split up for the first time for the summer. They send them back and forth between eachother, telling stories about what they've been doing. Very very good and funny book!!
Kelly said:
I loved this book, I could not put it down. I liked how it was one book but within it were the stories of four amazing friends experiencing the ups and downs of life.
Erica said:
I loved this book!!!!!!! It is so good. I couldn't put it down! It's about these 4 friends and their summer apart. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Gina said:
This is a good book for girls, it is about four friends who go seperate ways for the summer, being connected by a pair of pants that they send around to eachother's alotted time. It's a really good and funny book.
Lindsey said:
OMG! This is a great book its about 4 bfs that spend the summer apart and share a magic pair of pants its a good book to read with ya gurl friends
Priyanka said:
This book is about four girls, Bridget, Carmen, Tibby, and Lena and a pair of magical pants. These pants fit all the four girls perfectly even though they were different sizes. When summer vacation started they figured out that they were going to be apart from each other for the first time, so they decided to pass around the pants after using it for a couple of days, so that when they wear it, it would be like having their friend?s love and support with them.