home > bookspace > my comments > comment: things not seen /
Things not seen
Andrew Clements
Children's Fiction CLEMENT

emma 01 said:
This book was great! Andrew Clements is an amazing author.
posted Jul 18, 2009 at 10:52AM
EJL said:
My fifth grade son really enjoyed this book and also the sequel,
posted Mar 12, 2008 at 9:32AM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
This book is so good you can't put it down! Literally! I was even reading it at dinner at a fancy restaurant instead of eating!!!!
posted Feb 18, 2008 at 10:01AM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
This book is so good you can't put it down! I was reading it at dinner at a fancy restaurant!
posted Jan 27, 2008 at 12:15PM
Sid said:
It is a great book. it doesn't even feel like you are readind a fiction book. The boy in the book gets invisible. At the end he changes back to his usual force---of course. But, it explains every scentific step (or reason)for how he did it.
posted Jun 20, 2007 at 10:29PM
Lauren said:
This is the BEST book in the world. Everybody should read. I can't even tell you how good it is. Go to the libaray on check this book out now!!!!!!!!
posted May 14, 2007 at 10:42AM
Lauren said:
posted May 14, 2007 at 10:42AM
Linnie said:
I thought it was a very good book. It was our first year for doing maud hart in Foley and me and my friend didn't even finish and we voted on it. Over easter brake if we wanted to we could read the books and i finished it and it was the best book i've ever read!! Who ever wants something to do, please sit down and read things not seen.
posted Apr 9, 2007 at 5:53PM
Rina said:
Rina said" This book has such a good plot. At first I thought it was so boring, but I didn’t abanden it for some odd reason. Then, all of the sudden its my favorite book!!!!!! It will put a "what if I became invisible? What would I do?" in your head. All in all I rate this 9.5 out of 10 stars.
posted Jan 28, 2007 at 5:49PM
Asad said:
I think this book is a very interesting book because there is a lot of excitment in every chapter. I would reccomend this book to kids who like a little JOLT in every chapter.
posted Dec 27, 2006 at 2:24PM
Asad said:
posted Dec 27, 2006 at 2:24PM
it was very interesting because its about a boy who becomes invisible over night and can't get back to being normal. it does say some swear words though
posted Dec 11, 2006 at 4:51PM
alexa said:
posted Dec 11, 2006 at 4:51PM
Belle said:
I really liked this book. I like how the two characters become friends. Someone who can’t see and someone who can’t be seen.
posted Oct 6, 2006 at 3:40PM
A.M.B. said:
I thought this was a very good book and i would recimend it to anyone. The book keeps you on the edge of your seat trying to figuer out how Bobby became invisible and how he is going to become visible again.
posted Jun 20, 2006 at 6:58PM
Ztray said:
Very good book! Loved it! Recomended to all!
posted Jun 12, 2006 at 9:00PM
Brittany said:
It was a very good book. I recommend this book to anyone.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Susan said:
This is another book by the amazing author Andrew Clements. When a middle school boy named Joey wakes up one morning, he completely freaks because he became invisible overnight! Soon after, his parents are rushed to the hospital in a car crash, leaving him alone in his house. He is extremely lonely until he meets a blind girl at the library, and they become friends. Will Joey's parents be okay? Will Joey become visible again? Read this fast-paced exciting book and find out!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Megan said:
I really liked this book its about a boy named Bobby and he turns inviseble and doesnt know how. His parents get in a car crash and they both go to the hospital to Bobby is on his own for a while. He meets a girl who is blind and he has to tell her everything that happend. I hope everyone who reads this likes it!!
posted Feb 20, 2005 at 1:20PM
Shagufta said:
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was about a kid who wakes up one day and he finds out he's invisible. It sounds kind of corney, but the storyline and the character's interactions with others is really interesting. The ending was a bit letdown..it was like duh! I would recommend this book to anyone.
posted Oct 11, 2004
Michelle said:
Andrew Clements puts lots of suspense and emotions into this wonderful book. This book portays strong feelings of friendship, anger, sadness, love and a jumble of other emotions between a boy named Bobby Phillips; a blind girl named Alicia and their families. Bobby wakes up one morning and starts his everyday routine, but when he gets out of the shower he notices- or -more or less- it's what he doesn't notice, his body in the mirror! He sees nothing. He's invisible. He tells his parents and since his father is a science whiz they try to figure out how to get him back to normal. It takes Bobby a while to get used to it and along the way bumps into a blind girl named Alicia VanDorn. Eventually he confides in her his secret- and, of course, her parents find out to! They and their parents team up to solve Bobby's problem. Bobby and Alicia become close friends and Bobby becomes infatuated with her. They work secretly without their parents to devise a plan and find the cause of his condition. Will they succeed, and just how close will Bobby and Alicia become? I'm not gonna tell ya! You'll have to read the book to find out.
posted Jul 23, 2004