home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

setrigan said:
I read this last summer and I whizzed throught it. It was really good, but if you don’t like sad stories, I would suggest not reading it. But if you liked it, you should continue reaading more of the author’s books.
posted Apr 1, 2010 at 12:14PM
AZNshawtiee said:
When I started out this book, I didn’t think it would be that good, but it turned out great! It deals with how a group of friends, have to face the struggles of a friend that was killed in a car accident. It’s a great book and I recommend it to everyone. Lurlene Mcdaniel is a great author.
posted Aug 14, 2006 at 7:23PM
hotpinkblonde said:
i love this book cause it was a great book on friendship
posted Jun 22, 2006 at 8:03PM
Sarah said:
I thought the book Telling Cristina Goodbye was a great book ,because it showed the importance of friendship and what people go through and do for the people they love most.
posted Jun 19, 2005
Josie said:
This book was really sad but really good. it had happy moments and sad moments, and its like whats happening every day, if you like tragedy's...car accidents, comas, deaths this includes them all so get a cozy blanket and some hot chocolate and curl up! its a GREAT book! Lurlene Mcdaniel is a really good author all her books are excellent.
Mia said:
Christina is a nice caring girl who likes to volunteer at the hosptial and her best friend Trisha admires her alot and she doesn't like her boyfriend and so one night Christina and her boyfriend along with Trisha and her boyfriend drive in the car to go back home, the car tires slip on a ice patch turning the car over and injuring Trisha, along with Trisha's boyfriend in a coma and christina's boyfriend leaving without a scratch, and Christina dead!