home > bookspace > my comments > comment: son of the mob /
Son of the mob
Gordon Korman
Teen Fiction KORMAN

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

Mohammed said:
This was such a great book! It was so exciting and the suspense kept me reading throughout from beginning to end. I would recommend this book to anyone out there looking for a good read on a rainy day.
posted Jun 18, 2009 at 7:24PM
Mohammed said:
posted Jun 18, 2009 at 7:24PM
dancycandy81 said:
A reeally great action book with lots of suspense.
posted Aug 3, 2007 at 4:39PM
Inshehar said:
This was very good book! It was about a guy named Vince Luca who likes this girl. But the problem is each of their fathers are against each other. How would a relationship like that turn out at the end? I would recommend this book to anyone!
posted Jun 16, 2007 at 10:06PM
Inshehar said:
posted Jun 16, 2007 at 10:06PM
bluheartgrl4lyf said:
I thought this book was fun and very entertaining. Kind of like the Sopranos minus all the violence and add a teenage romance twist to it. I loved it.
posted Jun 11, 2007 at 3:13PM
Mohammed K. said:
I really enjoyed this sequel to Son of the Mob. In Son of the Mob, Vince in a “mob” between his girlfriend, her father and his father. Now in this sequel, Vince tries to escape the “mob” by going to a college in California. Although, Vince only learns “that the tentacles of the mob can reach him anywhere.” I thought this book was fast-paced, funny, surprising, and unpredictable. For anyone who read Son of the Mob, this is a must read, in another fast-paced adventure with Vince Luca.
posted Feb 26, 2007 at 10:43PM
Mohammed K. said:
Son of the Mob is one of the all time favorites! It’s about a guy named Vince, who’s in high school. He meets a girl that he likes and everything is just fine. Then, Vince finds out that her father is an FBI agent. That can be a problem when Vince’s father is the head of a crime organization. Now both fathers try to get each other away for good! I recommend this book for any teens 13 and up looking for a fast-paced book.
posted Feb 22, 2007 at 9:18PM
whatthe? said:
I thought that it was dumb for kendra to like vice again when she found out willow was a whore.
posted Jul 8, 2006 at 5:47PM
Elliott said:
this book is good because its fast paced a lot of books arent like harry potter its a good seres but sometimes you just feel like skiping the first frw chapters AND you have to wait at least five chapters to get to the jucy parts of the book but in son of the mob its alredy good at the begining and it builds off of it
posted Jun 8, 2006 at 11:27AM
Christina said:
This book is about,an eightteen year-old kid who is the son of a mob boss. And his name is Vince Luca. Vince Luca wants NOTHING to do with his famileys buisness! So he his bf and his girlfriend ( the daughter of a F.B.I. agent who is try to put Vince lucca's anthony lucca behind bars)off to college as far away as they could get from new york. California! In california trey has a roomate who is a senator and a kidnapper! Vince's relationship is tested when he meets a gorgeous girl named Willow who has a thing for him. This book has many twists and hilarious scenes!
posted Aug 17, 2005
Jessica said:
I thought the story was just a great example of irony. I mean, the son of a crime leader in the underworld dating the daughter of the FBI agent trying the hardest to jail the crime leader. It's a setup for something to happen.
posted Jun 26, 2005
Michelle said:
Son of the Mob is a highly entertaining novel. The book is fun from the very beginning. Vince is in the precarious position of being the son of a mob boss who wants nothing to do with the "family business". The ways in which the "family business" keeps finding its way into Vince's life makes this book fun and unpredictable.
posted Jun 22, 2005
Sherry said:
I thought this book was great! Unexpectedly hilarious and touching all at once. A must read!
posted Jun 6, 2005