home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the five people you meet in heaven /

Holly R. said:
At an oceanside amusement part, 83-year-old maintenance mechanic Eddie is killed while trying to save a little girl. Instead of floating through the cliched tunnel-and-light territory, Eddie meets five people whose lives intersected with his during his time on Earth. No judgmental ax-grinding here; nor does Albom favor any religion.
posted Jun 20, 2012 at 11:15AM
Vivek said:
Well written spiritual story.
posted Jul 28, 2011 at 12:46PM
bookworm123 said:
Im 12 yrs old and I read this book. i could not put it down. it made me laugh and cry, and had me think about life, and to live large. Mitch Albom is now my favorite author of all time.
posted Oct 27, 2010 at 4:05PM
Silly Tillie said:
This is an incredible and deep book that is definetly one of the best books I've ever read.
posted Jun 29, 2010 at 12:26PM
Pedro said:
The book is amazing. Very unique, very original. I loved it from the begging till the end!
posted Jan 27, 2007 at 6:49AM
Nicole said:
I absolutely loved this book! It's about a man named Eddie who sees his own life through a hole new prospective when he dies and goes into heaven. I reccommend this book for anyone 11 and up. I think this book would be especially good for Christian teens.
posted Mar 13, 2005
Emkay said:
The Five People You Meet in Heaven is an AWESOME book. It journeys through the life of Eddie, an amusement-park maitenence man who meets his fate at the beginning of the story. In Heaven, he meets or reconnects with the five people whose life he affected and who'd affected him most. His stories about the people, along with their tales of his impact on their lives makles The Five People You Meet in Heaven a page turner which I steadily reccommend!
posted Mar 8, 2005