home > bookspace > my comments > comment: hawksong /
Hawksong
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Teen Fiction ATWATER

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Reviews

If you can think of anything (ANYTHING) more awesome than being able to shape-shift into a hawk, then you must be a ninja. If you are a ninja, please, please, please write me an autograph. You can leave it at the third tree opposite the stop sign to the left of Caribou Coffee (*narrowly avoids drooling at the thought of coffee*). If you aren't a ninja (you failure!), then just read the darn book.
posted Aug 14, 2010 at 2:47PM
izzyJ said:
LOVE THE SIERIES!!!!!!!
posted Jun 23, 2010 at 7:04PM
jaze1441 said:
the best of the series.
posted Feb 13, 2008 at 6:30PM
Vida said:
Shapeshifter book that focuses on leaders struggling ot make peace.
posted Aug 12, 2007 at 12:01PM
VampGODDESS said:
not a vampire book but a shapeshifter book
posted Aug 3, 2007 at 2:51PM
onacat said:
Wow! it was an awsome book. my entire family enjoyed it! it’s fast-paced and funny.
posted Jul 16, 2007 at 8:32AM
readamia said:
A beautiful fantasy tale that showcases the power that two people can have on the world. If you enjoy this, there is three more in the series: Snakecharm, Falcondance and Wolfcry.
posted Jul 6, 2007 at 2:10PM
bmarkel said:
WOW!hawksong is such a great book! its a fantisy and an adventure! I READ IT IN 2 DAYS because it is a page turner and a fast read!i have read almost all the maud booksand hawksongs totally my favorite! i cant wait to read snakecharm the next book!
posted Feb 24, 2007 at 8:35AM
Kat said:
This book was great! Two people coming from different places learning to hate each other and each others kind come together and learning to love each other. it is truly amazing! give this book 5 big stars!!!
posted Feb 6, 2007 at 5:17PM
Alicia said:
It was wonderful! It was a story of how two countries made peace after a war that went on so long, no one knew how it started. The sequels are good too!
posted Dec 16, 2006 at 10:18AM
Alicia said:
posted Dec 16, 2006 at 10:18AM
Loretti said:
I thought Hawksong was amazing! It had fantasy, action, drama, suspense, and even some romance! It was everything I look for in a book. And the follow-up, Snakecharm, was terrific also! Amelia Atwater-Rhodes is one of my top fifteen authors whose books I have read. And I have read a lot of good books!
posted Oct 25, 2006 at 7:22PM
Nicole said:
I give this book 5 stars because it's a total page turner! It's a fantasy book and I usually don't like those types of books, but this went kept me entertained. It's about two shapeshifters from different families that have been at war forever and finally to end it, the young princess of one side and the prince from the other plan to marry but only pretend to love eachother to bring peace. there's a whole bunch of twists and turns within the book and it keeps you on your toes. I highly reccomend this book or any of her other ones, especially if you're just looking for an easy read.
posted Jun 1, 2004
Michelle said:
I have loved all of Amelia's books before but this one may be the best of all. Two families, two magical families are at war and the two heirs want to make peace; but they must marry and love each other to maintain it. They must learn to trust each other and then their families. This is an amazing book not just about love, but about strength, heart, and the powers of the mind.
Renee said:
I loved this book. It was a great read. She explained well and you really understood it. One of the those books that you want to go on and on. I recommand this book for paranormal readers.