home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

said:
amazing story! really well written and i couldn’t put it down!
posted Jun 26, 2011 at 7:30PM
Loveth it to pieceseth. And pieceseth and pieceseth. Because it was wonderificalishmousiness. And splendasticifant. And you musteth readeth this facinaperfeabulous book. Why? Because I said so. Amen. Hallelujah.
posted Jun 9, 2010 at 1:28PM
A retelling of the fairytale 'Goose Girl'. Princess Ani can speak to the wind and to animals, but she is too quiet to stand up to her lady-in-waiting who wants to be queen and will do anything, and kill anyone, to gain her dream.
posted Jan 9, 2010 at 2:07PM
I love this book I really want to read Enna Burning!
posted Oct 10, 2009 at 10:07PM
emma 01 said:
this was SUCH a good book!I loved how Ani is so cougageous. it was awesome.
posted Feb 27, 2009 at 9:16AM
fantasybooks said:
very good. not unbelievably incredible, but good
posted Jan 14, 2009 at 11:40PM
I love this book! It is a great re-telling of "The Goose Girl" I LOVE it!!!!!
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 9:04PM
dell said:
Anidori Kiladra Tiliana Isilee is a princess. she is on her way to marry a prince in a land far off. her maid tricks the prince into thinking SHE is the princess and leaves the real one to be a goose girl.
posted Mar 18, 2008 at 4:15PM
dell said:
posted Mar 18, 2008 at 9:05AM
Dell said:
Anidori Kiladra Tiliana Isilee is a princess. she is on her way to marry a prince in a land far off. her maid tricks the prince and leaves the princess to be a goose girl.
posted Mar 17, 2008 at 10:45AM
um.....i don’t know what to say this book was sooo amazing
posted Feb 16, 2008 at 9:19PM
madelaine said:
I didn't want to put this book down! I can't wait to read some other books by Shannon Hale. if your looking for a page turner, this is it!!!!
posted Aug 18, 2007 at 1:42PM