home > bookspace > my comments > comment: east /
East
Edith Pattou
Teen Fiction PATTOU

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Reviews

Avatar for Maple Grove Library Maple Grove Library said:
A girl goes on a quest with a white bear.
posted Oct 25, 2013 at 9:17AM
jazzy2 said:
This book was amazing! I loved how every chapter the point of view is different. The plot is ever changing and you never know what will happen next. I recommend this book to anyone who like fantasy.
posted Dec 23, 2011 at 11:09AM
sundance1134 said:
This book is a thirrling story
posted Sep 29, 2010 at 7:13PM
probablynarnia said:
A retelling of the Scandinavian fairy tale East of the Sun and West of the Moon. An excellent story.
posted Sep 23, 2010 at 9:30PM
I found the book very interesting. And unique. Charming. Facinating. Intriguing. Hallucinating. (On a side note, if you noticed that I spell 'fascinating' wrong, two points for you, my friend.)
posted Jun 10, 2010 at 4:47PM
charms09200 said:
My ultimate favorite rendition of Beauty and the Beast. This is a MUST read for anyone. But then again, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite tale, so maybe I'm biased. But the writing is splended and it offers a complete new twist onto an old story. It is on my top ten list of favorites
posted Nov 28, 2008 at 11:30PM
Melissa said:
I thought East was a great book! It was exciting, heartwarming, suspenceful, and overall an awesome read!This book has a great plot and very well devoloped characters. East is also very unique because with each chapter the narrator changes, which is very cool.
posted Jun 18, 2008 at 10:22PM
Melissa said:
posted Jun 18, 2008 at 10:22PM
Camryn said:
A great book filled with mystery, excitment, and a lot of other good stuff, too. An overall fantastic read!
posted Apr 25, 2008 at 4:30PM
Camryn said:
posted Apr 25, 2008 at 4:30PM
LornaDoone said:
one of the best books i’ve ever read.
posted Jul 25, 2006 at 1:10PM
Ameliasonzoo said:
AMAZING is all I can say. It’s a really cool re-mix of Beauty and the Beast and it is completely different from what you’de expect.
posted Jun 3, 2006 at 4:42PM