home > bookspace > my comments
Absolute boyfriend. 1 /
by Watase, Yuu, 1970-
This book was sooooooo funny!!!I don't know wich one for Riico i like better.., Soshi or Night!!!!!!   posted Aug 21, 2012 at 7:37PM

Absolute boyfriend. 2 /
by Watase, Yuu, 1970-
The last book was so sad!!!!I sat up all night reading it, and then i was so upset i couldn't sleep!!! =(   posted Sep 13, 2012 at 7:13PM

Alcatraz versus the evil librarians
by Sanderson, Brandon.
I know!!!but the question is, would it be live or animated??!   posted Sep 5, 2012 at 7:40PM

Alcatraz versus the Scrivener's Bones /
by Sanderson, Brandon.
This should totaly be a movie!   posted Jul 23, 2012 at 12:52PM

Antique bakery. 2 /
by Yoshinaga, Fumi, 1971-
Comedy more than BoyxBoy romance... but still really good! My favorite character is Yusuke Ono...!=) Gotta love the glasses!   posted Aug 15, 2013 at 6:39PM

Anything but typical /
by Baskin, Nora Raleigh.
This book made my sister tear up..!   posted Jul 23, 2012 at 12:53PM

Black bird. 1 /
by Sakurakoji, Kanoko
This book was great!And it's not just this book, but the entire series is a real page turner!With so much excitment you'll lose yourself in their pages, hanging on every word, and sitting on the edge of your seat!   posted Aug 21, 2012 at 7:40PM

Black butler. IV /
by Toboso, Yana, 1984-
Sebastian Michaelis: To Sexy For His Gloves...!   posted Aug 22, 2013 at 8:46PM

Bloody kiss. Volume 2 /
by Furumiya, Kazuko.
This book is about a vampire who falls in love with a human...and she loves him even though she doesn't want to!   posted Aug 9, 2012 at 1:21PM

Bound beauty. Volume 1 /
by Takeuchi, Mick.
They might seem tuff, but the male charecters are just sooo loveable!!!!   posted Aug 21, 2012 at 7:41PM

Chobits. The complete series. Disc 01 [videorecording]
by Chu, Kevin
THIS ANIME IS HILARIOUSE!!!!!!chi?   posted Dec 23, 2012 at 7:19PM

Elfen Lied: Complete Collection (DVD)
by
Awsomest anime yet!   posted Dec 23, 2012 at 7:18PM

Encyclopedia Brown and the case of the jumping frogs /
by Sobol, Donald J., 1924-2012
there is not a book by this title that I don't like!   posted Apr 19, 2013 at 9:08PM

Encyclopedia horrifica : the terrifying truth! about vampires, ghosts, monsters,
by Gee, Joshua.
IDK exactly how many times i've read this book...it's that good!   posted Dec 6, 2012 at 7:48PM

Fruits basket. Volume 4 /
by Takaya, Natsuki, 1973-
AWWWWWWWWW!!!! boys should know, it's not good to fight over a girl TOO MUCH...   posted Aug 21, 2012 at 7:43PM

In the Walnut. Vol. 1. /
by Kawai, Toko
This isn't really romance... but kinda???   posted Jun 14, 2013 at 9:09AM

Inubaka. 10 : crazy for dogs /
by Sakuragi, Yukiya
The way i found this book was because i was looking for inuyasha...   posted Jul 23, 2012 at 12:53PM

Leven Thumps and the whispered secret
by Skye, Obert.
I love this book!The first one was awsome!   posted May 8, 2012 at 8:34PM

Living things [sound recording]
by
Best album by Linkin Park yet!posted Jun 24, 2013 at 9:23AM

Manga mania romance : drawing shojo girls and bishie boys /
by Hart, Christopher, 1957-
I love drawing manga, and this book really helped me find new ways to do things!   posted Jul 23, 2012 at 12:54PM

Maria Holic. Volume 2 /
by Endo, Minari
I do sugest the age limit on this book...   posted Aug 9, 2012 at 1:20PM

Merlin. The complete first season [videorecording]
by Coulby, Angel
Merlin loves Merlin!!!!:)   posted May 17, 2012 at 12:32PM

Merlin. The complete first season [videorecording]
by Coulby, Angel
Dude this movie rocks...and yet my mom takes the fun out of it...:X   posted May 17, 2012 at 7:53PM

Merlin. The complete first season [videorecording]
by Coulby, Angel
IKR??!!   posted Aug 9, 2012 at 1:01PM

Minutes to midnight [sound recording]
by
I love this album... at first I had only heard Shadow of the Day...!   posted Jun 3, 2013 at 8:52PM

Papillon. [Vol.] 2 /
by Ueda, Miwa
This girl cries WAAAYYYY to much...!   posted Sep 13, 2012 at 7:14PM

Rainbow boys /
by Sanchez, Alex, 1957-
My favorite person is Kyle... he's soooo freaking ADORABLE!   posted Mar 4, 2014 at 10:37AM

Same difference /
by Hiragi, Nozomu.
This book is really funny! Nearly peed reading it!=X   posted Jul 1, 2013 at 8:25AM

Star /

OMG!!!! I wrote a letter to Hotaru Odagiri!!! =)   posted Jun 8, 2013 at 2:20PM

The betrayal knows my name. 1 /
by Odagiri, Hotaru
The entire series is tense...!   posted May 15, 2013 at 12:45PM

The evolution of Ethan Poe /
by Reardon, Robin.
This book has a very different view of Catholicism.... and now I want a ying-yang tattoo! =)   posted Mar 4, 2014 at 10:39AM

The Hardy Boys mysteries, 1927-1979 : a cultural and literary history /
by Connelly, Mark, 1951-
Better than Nancy Drew!   posted Jul 23, 2012 at 12:54PM

The juvie three /
by Korman, Gordon.
My favorite charecter is Geko!   posted Jul 23, 2012 at 12:55PM

The left hand dreams of him /
by Kannagi, Satoru
This is the second book in the novel series...=)   posted Apr 19, 2013 at 9:04PM

The left hand dreams of him /
by Kannagi, Satoru
The boys who brought my to yaoi manga...posted Jul 1, 2013 at 8:26AM

The magic thief
by Prineas, Sarah.
Almost better than Harry Potter!!!!!OMG, this book ROCKS!!!!!   posted Aug 21, 2012 at 7:31PM

The magic thief /
by Prineas, Sarah.
These books are sooooooo good!=)one of my absolute faves!   posted Dec 6, 2012 at 7:49PM

The Perfect date
by Stine, R. L.
This book is really good!I got it at the thrift store for a quarter...=)   posted Dec 6, 2012 at 7:46PM

The tyrant falls in love. Vol. 1 /

Not my fave... kinda confusing...?   posted Jul 1, 2013 at 8:28AM

Time lag /
by Gotoh, Shinobu
My all time fave artist!   posted Jun 14, 2013 at 9:10AM

Tsubasa. 19 /
by
I don't know if this is the right one, but the good one is by CLAMP..!   posted Aug 9, 2012 at 1:19PM

Unnatural /