home > bookspace > my comments > comment: rising storm /
Rising storm
Erin Hunter
Teen Fiction HUNTER

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Author Notes

Ohhhhhhhhhh! I love Cloudpaw! He is sooooooo cute! I won’t say anything else about his love.
posted Jul 9, 2010 at 2:14PM
Icepool said:
I thought that this was one of the best books in the entire serious of Warriors because I thought that the secret of Tigerclaw would never be revealed!
posted Jun 12, 2010 at 10:26PM
Keith said:
If you like adventure books then this is the right book for you.In on hearing warnings about a storm coming and when he least expects it the storm comes. So if you like adventure books and cats this is the right book for you.
posted Mar 23, 2010 at 11:48AM
Warriors lover said:
Fireheart's traitorous enemy Tigerclaw has been exiled from ThunderClan--but Fireheart can't shake the feeling that he's lurking out there in the forest, waiting for the chance to strike. That's not the only problem facing the young ThunderClan deputy in these blazing summer months, as he struggles to handle ominous omens, a disrespectful apprentice with a shocking secret, and a devestated Clan leader who is a shell of her former self. Meanwhile the forest get hotter and hotter... and everyone braces for the coming storm...
posted Jul 4, 2009 at 12:25PM
coolgirl said:
This book is the best!!! you should read it.
posted Jun 23, 2009 at 4:18PM
Shh! you’ll give it away! but your right, i hated that part too. this series has been awesome so far and I TOTALLY loved the last book! Forest of secrets was awesome and I TOTALLY CRIED IN THE END!!! it was so sad!!!! I also loved the surprise ending!! I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!!!! you will never suspect it. Well anyway, Have fun reading these books!!!
posted Jan 22, 2009 at 9:35PM
I hated it when all the cool elders died.
posted Dec 2, 2008 at 9:49AM
Catlver said:
Things get dangerous in this book for our characters. More loss and more danger are thrown into play, including a shocking ending to the book.
posted Jun 23, 2008 at 2:00PM