home > bookspace > my comments > comment: boys over flowers. 1 = hana yori dango /
Boys over flowers. 1 = Hana yori dango
Kamio, Yoko.
Teen Fiction KAMIO

Comments  Summary

samsam said:
i don’t like this it is soo disgusting
posted May 1, 2013 at 5:26PM
Usually I don’t review comics-or in this case, mangas-, but I just have to comment on this one. I remember first reading it when I was twelve or thirteen, and it has stuck with me ever since. It is not that the story itself is unique-we’ve seen it in literature such as Pride and Prejudice and North and South-, but there is something very endearing about the charecters as well as the story. Having seen all the versions based on it-the anime, Hana Yori Dango (Japan), Boys Before Flowers (Korea), Meteor Garden (Taiwan), and Let’s Go Watch the Meteor Shower (China, but not officially based)-I love this series. But even I have to admit, these characters’ relationships would even work out in the end, and Makino and Domyouji would be divorced within a couple years. And if they have has much problems in their married life as they had in their dating life, there is no hope for them. Saying that, I still love this manga, and all the version made of this-except for Meteor Garden (I swear, they hired the worst actors possible). What can I say: it’s a classic in the manga world.
posted Nov 27, 2012 at 10:42PM
Any person who does not LOVE these books do not know taste!!!! And I’m totally serious.
posted Oct 19, 2009 at 11:05AM
I LOVE this series - one of the best. If you haven’t seen the kdrama version, "Boys Before Flowers", check it out. It’s amazing and completely addictive!!! I stayed up all night to finish the series, sad but true!
posted Apr 5, 2009 at 11:06PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these books!! i sort of wish that the series never end... its just sooo awesome. the illustrations are wonderful! this book just contains so many feelings thatll overwhelm whoever reads it!
posted Jan 19, 2009 at 1:53PM
sarahyang35 said:
I love this series!!!!It’s really a good book!!
posted Dec 18, 2008 at 5:14PM
the tv series is better
posted Dec 1, 2008 at 7:48PM
silly_rabbit718 said:
This is a fab series!!
posted May 1, 2008 at 7:10PM
hooskins said:
love these books! has anyone seen the tv series???
posted Jan 7, 2008 at 12:53PM
Naruto fan said:
This series is amazing, I wish I could read more but the next volume isn’t out yet:(.
posted Nov 11, 2007 at 9:36PM
Heidi Moran said:
I think this book is awesome. I think it is awesome because there is romance, comedy, anger, sadness, just about all the emotions in the world. Also it's fun to read.Once you start, you totally cannot stop at all. Only until the book is finished itself. So that is why i absolutely love this book.
posted Oct 1, 2007 at 5:03PM
wackygirl/MANGA said:
I love this SERIES!!!!!!!!!Anyone who has not read it should do it right now!! i mean now.
posted Aug 22, 2007 at 6:30PM
shes lucky that theres guys fighting over her! I wish I was her! and shes so funny. =]
posted Apr 27, 2007 at 11:46AM
zita3000 said:
Can't wait for the next volume...
posted Mar 17, 2007 at 11:24AM
zita3000 said:
I absolutely adore this series! This is one of the best manga series I've ever read. If you liked Boys Over Flowers, also try reading D.N.Angel by Yukiru Sugisaki, and Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya. Both of these series deal deeply with love with a sprinkle of comedy.
posted Jan 27, 2007 at 5:17PM
zita3000 said:
This book is totally awesome. I can’t drop the book until I finished it. By the way, which guy do you think is cuter? The guy on the right (Rui) or the guy on the left (Tsukasa)? Tsukasa might have real funky hair, but he’s cute when he gets embarrassed!
posted Jan 25, 2007 at 3:42PM