home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the fire within /
The fire within
Chris D'Lacey
Children's Fiction D'LACEY

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

Connor said:
This book was a great book, the reasons I liked this book were the story was easy to fallow and had good, interesting language. I would recommend this book for kids 10 and up. I like the plot line of the story, the story gets intense at times and sad at times. I know after you will have feelings after reading this book.
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:59AM
Connor said:
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:59AM
willy said:
I thought this book was amazing.If you don't like fantasy you will not like this book.I thought this book was good because it was about dragons and that is what I like.
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:41AM
willy said:
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:41AM
I love this series but I believe this book is a complete waste... except for the fact that that we figure out David can write the future... Fav Charies!: David Liz
posted Jul 29, 2011 at 6:39PM
Werewolf said:
This book is a very good start to the series. It’s exciting and I’d recomend it to anyone. If you like this book, make sure to read the next one (Icefire).
posted Apr 8, 2010 at 4:29PM
Danielle said:
This book is pretty cool! It's almost ALL about squirrels, which are my favorite animals. You should read this book if you think squirrels or dragons are pretty groovy! Even if you don't like either of these animals, read it anyway!
posted Apr 18, 2006 at 6:53PM