home > bookspace > my comments > comment: flush /
Teen Fiction HIAASEN

:D
posted Sep 4, 2010 at 6:24PM
My Brother says it is SO FUNNY
posted Apr 1, 2010 at 1:00PM
scamper125 said:
again, set in florida. two kids help their dad catch a polluting criminal.
posted Apr 5, 2009 at 10:10AM
scamper125 said:
Again, set in Florida. kids help thier dad save the water and beaches.
posted Apr 5, 2009 at 8:42AM
This book was OK. I read it in one day. It is very easy to follow.
posted Feb 24, 2009 at 5:48PM
Justin said:
This book is a real page turner. I stayed up really late reading this book. I recommend this for any fourth to sixth grader.
posted Feb 4, 2009 at 7:32PM
Justin said:
posted Feb 4, 2009 at 7:32PM
Asad said:
It had lots of action and was a great book to read especially the message of protecting the enviornment.
posted Aug 18, 2008 at 7:25PM
Asad said:
posted Aug 18, 2008 at 7:25PM
Jack said:
This book is a lot like Hoot because it involes an enviromental problem. It was about a gambling boat illegally dumping their toilets into a river. I didn't like this book because the owner of the casino boat, Dusty Muleman, gets away with almost everything he does wrong, but in the end he gets busted.
posted Jun 27, 2008 at 11:47AM
Jack said:
posted Jun 27, 2008 at 11:47AM
Joe said:
It was one of the best books I ever read. I highly recommend it to kids!
posted Jun 16, 2008 at 2:26PM
Joe said:
It was one of the best books I ever read. I highly recommend it to kids!
posted Jun 16, 2008 at 2:26PM
A.J. said:
I love this book because it teaches kids and adults how to stand up for your fellow citizens to protect the enviornment.
posted Oct 16, 2007 at 7:14PM
Madi said:
This book gives a great amount of detail and is fun and easy to read. It has a lot of descriptions.
posted May 30, 2007 at 12:21PM
Madi said:
posted May 30, 2007 at 12:21PM
This book is really good since not every story has people saving the environment by flushing things down the toilet.
posted Mar 17, 2007 at 9:14PM
Treelivia said:
This is a good book about a guy owning a ship for cruise and dumping the poo into the ocean and Noah wants to stop it.
posted Feb 9, 2007 at 6:18PM
Megan said:
It was a super duper great book! I loved it!!!!!!! I would give it a 10 out of 5!!!!!!11
posted Dec 9, 2006 at 12:28PM
Megan said:
posted Dec 9, 2006 at 12:28PM
Ellen said:
This was one of my top 5 favorite books of all time, it was so amzing and really, really well written. I encourage all kids ages ranging from about 10 to 15 to read this increadible book!
posted Aug 7, 2006 at 1:32PM
Ellen said:
posted Aug 7, 2006 at 1:32PM
bookclub said:
it was really good, funny, witty, clever. I picked it up and didn't stop. the characterization was awesome!!!!!
posted Jul 28, 2006 at 11:09AM
bookclub said:
posted Jul 28, 2006 at 11:09AM
Jessica said:
I loved flush. I couldn't stop reading flush.It was so exciteng I didn't want to put the book down. They did a very good job of making this book. It teaches that eventhough they said that he didn't do any thing worng he still stuck to his guts and proved that he did a good thing and he should be very proud of his son because of what he did and what he went through.
posted Jun 23, 2006 at 3:04PM