home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the redemption /
The redemption
Tyndall, M. L.
Adult Fiction TYNDALL

Comments  Summary

Fuzzywood said:
I LOVED this book. It was so exciting, the author grabbed my attention with a shipwreck on the first page. It was VERY well written. I'd recommend The Redemption and it's sequal The Reliance to an audience of 15 .
posted Feb 25, 2007 at 1:21PM
Katelyn said:
The Redemption was an excellent book, I have read it several times. From the first page the author captivates you with a shipwreck, and from then on I couldn't set the book down! I am greatly anticipating the sequel, which comes out next spring. I'd recommend this book for girls 14 . If you like Pirates of the Carribean at all, you, too, will love this book. The Redemption has become one of my favorite books, it truly is the best book ever!
posted Oct 27, 2006 at 3:49PM
Katelyn said:
posted Oct 27, 2006 at 3:49PM
Zspecial1 said:
This is one of my favorite books! I dicovered it about two months ago, and have already read it three times. It moves along and never has a dull moment, from the very first page it has your attention. It’s not a great book for younger audiences, I’d recommend it for 14 or 15 and up. This book was very exciting. Anyone who likes Pirates of the Carribean should read this book.
posted Sep 21, 2006 at 4:01PM
Lotus said:
This was an okay book, The shipwreck catches your attention at the very beggining. A bit of a love story tied into this. I’d recomend this for ages 14 and up.
posted Aug 28, 2006 at 9:24AM
Katelyn said:
This was an awesome book. I loved it, couldn't put it down. From the first page the author grabs your attention with a shipwreck. I'd recommend this book for ages 15 and up.
posted Aug 10, 2006 at 12:07PM