home > bookspace > my comments > comment: private : a novel /
Private : a novel
Kate Brian
Teen Fiction BRIAN

This is a book if you love mystery and teen dramas. After you read it you will be begging for more.
posted Apr 3, 2011 at 8:09PM
mva95 said:
the first book in a great 12 book series by Kate Brian. It shows just how much secrets can be kept and what people are willing to do just to belong to the most exclusive places and clubs there are.
posted Feb 3, 2011 at 4:24PM
Lily said:
This book is about a girl from a more rundown town who gets a scholarship and ends up in a fancy private school. She gets put in her dorm, and soon, suddenly, gets moved to Billing. The best dorm. Where all the most popular girls are. Reed thinks this is a great new start... Or is it... This book is so suspenseful. One minute, things are happen and then they get really bad. I cried because I felt the pain the main character Reed felt. I feel like I'm in the book! I dream then of what I'd do differently from what Reed did too. I've read each book in the series now... I just finished Ambition. All the books are AWESOME! The series just gets better and better! F.Y.I. This is more the type of book a girl would enjoy. Guys would like it, but girls would really LOVE it and this book talks about more girl-like things.
posted Jun 26, 2008 at 10:43PM
Lily said:
posted Jun 26, 2008 at 10:43PM
snickers said:
private was such a good book i finifshed it in 1 day! im sad its done but im happy that theres more!
posted Sep 1, 2007 at 2:30PM
BawlinnPooh said:
I loved Private it had to be one of the best book I’ve ever read. It has you at the edge of your seat waiting to turn the page and read the next word. Next time you go the library or bookstore you should pick this book up!
posted Feb 2, 2007 at 10:50PM
Caroline said:
It was really great and had good suspense. I am looking forward to its sequel!
posted Oct 15, 2006 at 1:37PM
Caroline said:
It was really great and had good suspense. I am looking forward to its sequel!
posted Oct 15, 2006 at 1:37PM