home > bookspace > my comments > comment: pride and prejudice /
Pride and prejudice
Jane Austen
Adult Fiction AUSTEN

amoeba said:
a classic, must-read
posted Aug 24, 2010 at 12:25AM
Forget the vampires (and zombies!) this is the best romance you're gonna get. Face it.
posted May 25, 2010 at 3:21PM
Elizabeth's Pride of her family and Mr.Darcy's Prejudice of Elizabeth's family is the basis of this wonderful love story. As soon as they see each other they are in love. Unfortunately that's were the problem begins. They are both stubborn as mules ( may I even say Pig head?) knowing that they are right and the other should bend to thier will.
posted Dec 22, 2009 at 1:45PM
This book is a splendid little romance that leaves you feeling good. A classic. That's really all I have to say about it.
posted Apr 5, 2008 at 7:02PM
8 What can I say, it's a classic.
posted Apr 29, 2007 at 3:08PM
Zspecial1 said:
This book was so much better than I thought it would be. This is a must read for all females. I enjoy comparing the book to the several movies that have been made about it over time. My favorite Pride & Prejudice movie is the one with Collin Firth and Jennifer Ehle. I love this story.
posted Sep 21, 2006 at 3:54PM
Katelyn said:
I really enjoyed this book, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. It is a must read for all girls.
posted Sep 8, 2006 at 11:48AM
Katelyn said:
posted Sep 8, 2006 at 11:48AM
Lotus said:
Definately a girl book. I thought this would be the most boring book to read but actually it was quite interesting. Family, Friend and love problems all occur here. I love the attitude of some of the characters. Great book.
posted Aug 28, 2006 at 9:27AM
Inshehar said:
I enjoyed reading this book. The movie version is different than the author's, Jane Austen, writing. The movie is nothing compared to her writing. I would recommend this book to any classics lovers out there. Although, I think it was more toward females than males.
posted Aug 14, 2006 at 9:20PM
Inshehar said:
posted Aug 14, 2006 at 9:20PM
Ruth said:
I totally loved this book to the end. In the end it makes you realize how much we are blinded by prejedice and pride which bars us from truly knowing people for who they are.
posted Jul 7, 2004