home > bookspace > my comments > comment: mrs. frisby and the rats of nimh
Mrs. Frisby and the rats of Nimh
Robert C. O'Brien
Children's Fiction O'BRIEN

Comments  Summary  Contents

Taydan said:
this was a great tale of adventure and determanation.I would reccomend this book to everyone. It was so unpredictable. I loved it!
posted May 10, 2011 at 2:34PM
Sophie said:
I really liked this book. The book is a fantasy full of suspense. Mrs.Frisby has four children. Her youngest son gets pneumonia and if he gets cold his pneumonia will get worse. Mrs. Frisby meets the rats of NIMH that come up with a great idea for her problem. I think that everyone should read this book.
posted Jun 14, 2010 at 4:46PM
Sophie said:
posted Jun 14, 2010 at 4:46PM
Hannah said:
I disliked it alot. It got really boring. I would not recomend Mrs. Frisby and the rats of NIMH. Although it had SOME good parts...
posted Jan 19, 2009 at 8:42PM
Hannah said:
posted Jan 19, 2009 at 8:42PM
Austin said:
I think this book was GREAT but it is not my favorite
posted Jan 4, 2008 at 5:44PM
TedC said:
This is an excellent "read aloud" book for children (suggest ages 8 , depending on attention span). Intelligently written and engaging story. My kids and I really enjoyed it.
posted Oct 23, 2006 at 9:22AM
Emily said:
I thought this book was excellent. It was a funny and sad story. If you like animals you will love this book because animals are the only ones in it except for one chapter when they go into someones house. It's a great book so get it and read it!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Abby said:
I thought this book was one of my favorites.I would recommend this book to anyone. It has multply Problems that I like in books
posted Dec 20, 2004 at 5:05PM