home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the lemonade war /
The lemonade war
Davies, Jacqueline
Children's Fiction DAVIES

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Reviews

nat rat said:
This is my all time favorite book!Reminds me of how annoying brothers and sisters can be!!!!!
posted Jul 15, 2013 at 10:38AM
genevieve said:
I think the lemonade war is the best book ever it is funny and serious.I would pick this book if you are into drama,crime,and goofy stories there is a book after this one called the lemonade crime.If I was you I would read this book
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:56AM
genevieve said:
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:56AM
Hailey said:
I think this book was amazing. It was super super interesting and there were excellent cliff hangers. my teacher read this book to are class and she would stop at the end of the chapter when we ran out of time and every one wanted to keep reading. I love when Jessie has a naughty idea to put bugs in the lemanade.
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:56AM
Hailey said:
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:56AM
Jessica said:
I thought this book was very interesting.It never really got boring.It was really a cliff hanger.I loved this book!!!!!!!!!
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:54AM
Jessica said:
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:54AM
Madison said:
I thought it was a great book and that you will never get lost in this book. It had lots of cliff hangers and if you liked this i suggest you read the book.
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:53AM
Madison said:
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:53AM
Rachel said:
This book was funny and entertaining. It was about a brother and sister fighting about who can make the most money in a week selling lemonade. Who ever wins gets all of the money. The war is on!
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:45AM
Rachel said:
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 11:45AM
yoyo11 said:
The rivraly bettween these two sblings can crack anyone up. : )
posted Jul 2, 2011 at 9:23AM
megan said:
its a really good book showing the story of to siblings who had done things together and then split an then come back together again
posted Jun 2, 2011 at 9:27PM
megan said:
posted Jun 2, 2011 at 9:27PM
mackenzie said:
This book was is about a brother and sister who are having a "war" to see who can make more money selling lemonade. You'll have to read this book to see who won,or if there is a winner!
posted Jul 7, 2009 at 8:23PM
mackenzie said:
posted Jul 7, 2009 at 8:23PM
maddie said:
this a great book, it is about a boy named Evan Treski and his little sister Jessie, his little sister skipped a grade because she is sooooo smart, and Evan feels dumb and is angry at her because Jessie is in THE SAME CLASS so they decieded to see who can make the most money selling lemonade winner gets to keep its money and the losers read this book and find out who wins! all i can say is this a great book it is one of my faverotes
posted Jul 23, 2007 at 10:53AM