home > bookspace > my comments > comment: cross my heart and hope to spy /

After reading I’d Tell You I Love You, but then I’d have to Kill You, I didn’t really think that there was any need to have a sequel. So one day I was bored and I picked up this book. And I read it in half a day because it was so good. End of story.
posted Apr 23, 2014 at 2:55PM
Kaija said:
Another great Gallagher Girl book about the all girl school, having fifteen boys come to study with them for one semester. The boys who are also spies become under suspicion when they have a code black lock down. Are the boys there to get on the good side of the girls, to steal important information?Is Cammie's new found crush for Zach (boy spy) interfering with her way of life? Will she overcome her breakup with Josh? Read to find out! Another great book from the Gallagher Girls series.
posted Aug 8, 2012 at 8:39PM
Kaija said:
posted Aug 8, 2012 at 8:39PM
vee4all said:
really good love it all the way till the end!
posted Nov 7, 2011 at 4:14PM
just an awesome book.
posted Sep 29, 2011 at 5:35AM
bballeu7 said:
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING SEREIES!I’ve read them at least 6 times! Can’t wait for the fifth one on March 20th! Zach Wins. hands down. end of subject
posted Sep 27, 2011 at 3:08PM
Hailey said:
I couldn't put this book down. It was so good. Cammie is a great character and I loved all of her special spy missions. I can't wait to read the next book by this author.
posted Aug 8, 2010 at 12:28PM
Hailey said:
posted Aug 8, 2010 at 12:28PM
Amanda123 said:
It was really good. At first, I was all for Josh and Cammie, but then he got a little...weird, or whatever, and I realized that Zack is the one who is good for her. It was really good book, and I read really fast! Such a good book!
posted Jan 31, 2010 at 2:08PM
i have now really read the book and its soooooo goood!!!!!!!! i hope Zach is her true lovER!!!!
posted Jan 24, 2010 at 6:22PM
are the two boys josh and zack anyone?
posted Jan 7, 2010 at 8:08PM
Soniya said:
I really liked this book. I loved the first book, I'd Tell You I love you, but then I'd have to kill you, too. I can't wait to read the third, don't judge a girl by her cover. The book was hooking and had many twists and turns. I reccomend these books to girls who like a good read.
posted Jul 2, 2009 at 2:26PM
Yeah this book is amazing...can’t wait for the next!!
posted Mar 27, 2009 at 12:41PM
kb4444 said:
I think this one is possibly better than the first. She meets a guy who understands her spyish ways and this can only lead to one thing...trouble
posted Mar 26, 2009 at 3:52PM
FantasyFaerie said:
I really enjoyed the book’s unpredictability. It had me going for a while and I think the plot had a nice twist. I hope to see another one soon. I hope Zack and Cammie hook up but then someone steps in and then Cammie is unsure of who to love. Then Zack disappears and the other person helps her and in the end she will have to decide whom it is she loves and if she loves either of them, because they will both be hiding something from her and maybe the other boy is after her because he knows what happened to her dad and he feels like he owes her. I don’t know I’m just throwning ideas on the table.
posted Mar 16, 2009 at 1:43PM
CAMMIE said:
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO SPY IS THE BEST BOOK AFTER TWILIGHT !!!! TELL YOU I LOVE YOU IS ALSO A GOOD BOOK SO THERE AND NO ITS NOT BOARING !!!!!!!
posted Oct 29, 2008 at 11:27AM
fiori said:
It is very interesting,fun and spunky.
posted Jun 19, 2008 at 4:47PM
Ingrid said:
this book is the sequel to id tell you i love you but then id have to kill you. it is really good!!! its about a girl who goes to an all girls spy school, but then some boys come to it. the plot is awesome and i loved it!!!!! i cant wait for the next one!!!
posted Jun 2, 2008 at 6:52PM
Ingrid said:
posted Jun 2, 2008 at 6:52PM
the other book that ally carter wrote
posted Feb 20, 2008 at 1:17PM
bethy said:
THIS BOOK IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!! YOU HAVE TO READ IT! IF YOU DONT, I WILL BE MAJORLY MAD!!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!
posted Jan 26, 2008 at 12:48PM
readhard116 said:
umm the first book was deff better and i couldn’t even finish this was cuz it was really boring
posted Jan 21, 2008 at 3:07PM
grlygrl1216 said:
THIS IZ THE BEST BOOK U'LL EVER READ. U HAVE 2 READ IT. I USUALLY DONT LIKE REAING TAT MUCH BUT I READ THE FIRST 1, I'D TELL U I LUV U BUT I'D HAVE 2 KILL U, AND I LUVED IT. READ IT
posted Nov 7, 2007 at 6:49PM
Sk8girl4 said:
Cammie Morgan may have a genius IQ and attend the best school in the country, but as she starts the spring semester of her sophomore year there are a lot of things she doesn't know. Like will her ex-boyfriend even remember she exists? And how much trouble did she really get in last semester? And, most of all, exactly why is her mother acting so strangely? All Cammie wants is a nice, normal semester, but she's about to learn her greatest lesson yet—that when you go to a school for spies, nothing is ever as it seems.
posted Oct 19, 2007 at 11:09AM