home > bookspace > my comments > comment: beastly /
Beastly
Alex Flinn
Teen Fiction FLINN

Being a fan of the original tale of Beauty and the Beast, this book would have to be pretty bad for me not to like it. So, yes, I enjoyed it and I liked that it was more from the perspective of Beast, whereas most versions focus on Beauty’s perspective. My only problem is that I’m not sure how well it fit in a modern setting. There is a reason every fairytale is set in some historical era. But still, I recommend reading it; it was a fun book.
posted Nov 28, 2013 at 7:28PM
name said:
omg i loved dis book it was to good anyway my fav part was all of it and i thought that it was a really good love story well i loved it peace out ~Roasty:P waz here!!
posted Nov 16, 2011 at 11:52AM
name said:
ummm well i just got the book like 7 minutes ago and then you know im about to read it though i heard of the movie and really wanted to see it but never did so when i saw the book i was like OMG its beastly so i picked it up..BYE!!~Roasty:P
posted Oct 27, 2011 at 6:05PM
fasrms10 said:
An awesome book! just like a modern beauty and the beast story!
posted Oct 18, 2011 at 4:41PM
I love this book!!!! after you get into it really puts you into the charcters head. I wouldn’t just recommed this book to anyone, I would say if you like a sad story that ends up happy this is the book FOR YOU!!!!! It gets into such depth once you get to the parts i would say mkae some predictions while reading this bok it will help get you involved. Hope you read it. like it. then love it
posted Sep 27, 2011 at 8:43PM
I really love this book its pretty good book
posted Sep 2, 2011 at 6:50PM
Heba said:
I really love, loved, okay I will tripple it, LOVED; thi movie; but the book is way better! I usually always enjoy the movie based books better then the real film anyways. This one was better by a long shot! The amazing author, Alex Flinn; really put amazing detail in the book, so you can picture it all in your head, better then you did then the movie! I am not kidding! Read it, Don't watch it!!
posted Jun 19, 2011 at 5:22PM
Heba said:
posted Jun 19, 2011 at 5:22PM
Amanda123 said:
It’s a pretty good book. The author is very talented and captured the theme of ’Beauty and the Beast’ very well. The movie comes out March 18th!
posted Dec 4, 2010 at 2:38PM
dutchess said:
i wouldn’t say it was the best book I ever read but It was very good. The author modernized the story pretty well. Loved it!
posted Jun 1, 2010 at 3:25PM
Jude_Rosenberg said:
Oh my god! The best book I've read in a while! It's roughly 304 pages and I read it all in one day. It was just that good! It's based on 'Beauty and the Beast' but it has a modern twist to it.
posted Jul 2, 2009 at 10:09AM
OMG!This book is great. It is sort of pridictable but since its in like a modern day version of beauty and the beast but its different enough and i highly recommend it to anyone.
posted Aug 18, 2008 at 12:36PM