home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the last olympian /
The last Olympian
Rick Riordan
Children's Fiction

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

writerbot1000 said:
This is an awesome ending to the five books in this series. Filled with action, adventure, and some bits of humor, Percy and his friends are faced with the ultimate challenge that may or may not save the world as we know it.
posted Jun 11, 2013 at 6:02PM
This book is awesome!
posted Dec 1, 2011 at 11:49AM
Airess said:
i didnt read it yet :P
posted Oct 28, 2011 at 4:52PM
book lover :D said:
I LOVE this book! Awsome ending. Cant wait for the Son of Neptune to come out!
posted Jun 15, 2011 at 3:44PM
sabi101 said:
iloved all the books but the last one is the best i love the action and the humor i hope RICK RIORDAN makes another
posted Mar 5, 2011 at 1:18PM
bubble said:
BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!
posted Nov 28, 2010 at 12:41PM
Charles said:
This was a great ending to a good series of books. I hope he writes another.
posted Jun 17, 2010 at 3:14PM
Charles said:
This was a great ending to a good series of books. I hope he writes another.
posted Jun 17, 2010 at 3:14PM
Amanda123 said:
I thought that this was a very good book and wrapped up the series nicely. Rick Riordan did a very nice job with the series and they were really good books and good for all ages.
posted May 16, 2010 at 1:52PM
Elisabette said:
This was my favorite book of the entire Percy Jackson and the Olympian series. I like it because he makes fantasy seem real. Whenever I was reading this, and my mom or dad called me to dinner I couldn't hear them. I could barely put it down.
posted Mar 22, 2010 at 4:07PM
faliza said:
GO PERCY JACKSON!DOWN WITH KRONOS!lol. I think this is an awesome series. hope rioradan writes more books. PERCABETH FOREVER! YEAH!
posted Mar 12, 2010 at 7:52PM
Pau-Latina said:
I LOVED the ending 2 this. It was cool but i was sad because i wouldnt get 2 here anymore on Percys’ adventure with Annabeth and Grover. COOL MOVIE!!!
posted Mar 6, 2010 at 7:26PM
Pau-Latina said:
Book 5 and last in the series.
posted Mar 6, 2010 at 7:22PM
I LOVED this book! but i think he should write another one cause this one left me hanging, with questions like,
posted Oct 9, 2009 at 11:52PM
Bella said:
I loved this amazing book about Percy and his adventures. The author really managed to surprise me at the end! It was very, very interesting and exciting. I think anyone who likes action and excitement would enjoy this popular book!
posted Jul 13, 2009 at 1:59PM
Bella said:
posted Jul 13, 2009 at 1:59PM
Arjun said:
I liked the Greek mythology in the book. It's cool how Percy has to fight the Titan of time and his army. Rick Riordan also made the first sentence really funny. It was, "The end of the world started when a pegasus landed on my car".
posted Jul 13, 2009 at 1:58PM
Oh my gosh! This was an awesome book! The series is one of my favorites! I think this was a perfect end to his series. I’m looking forward to the Lightning Thief movie in 2010! Great Job, Mr. Riordan!
posted Jul 10, 2009 at 11:31AM
Quynh said:
This is book is awesome.It has action and humor.It's great if you like mythology.
posted Jun 12, 2009 at 7:15PM
Noah said:
This book was fabulous! It had lots of action and excitement. I feel like he's going to make a fifth book!
posted Jun 11, 2009 at 1:01PM
Noah said:
posted Jun 11, 2009 at 1:01PM
Elijah said:
it starts out good and ends with a make-up your own ending.(which i don't like) overall i'd rate it 4 1/2 stars
posted Jun 1, 2009 at 4:08PM
CatFray said:
This looks amazing--best series ever!!
posted Mar 24, 2009 at 8:53PM