home > bookspace > my comments > comment: bad girls don't die /
Bad girls don't die
Katie Alender
Teen Fiction

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

$h00t1ng$t@r said:
If you like horror/super natural books that keep you up all night, this book is definitely for you! Alexis Warren must take charge when her younger sister starts to act possessed because of an antique doll. Alexis will do anything to get the normal Kasey back. Even if that means getting help from a not so bad cheerleader, Megan. Book 2: From Bad to Curse Book 3: As Dead As It Gets
posted Aug 5, 2013 at 7:47PM
$h00t1ng$t@r said:
If you like horror/super natural books that keep you up all night, this book is definitely for you! Book 2: From Bad to Curse Book 3: As Dead As It Gets
posted Aug 5, 2013 at 6:51PM
RavenousReader said:
Genre: Horror My Rating: 4 out of 5 I rate "Bad Girls Don't Die" a four out of five because it was a suspenseful, satisfying book, but it gave me nightmares for a couple of nights. It was very descriptive and well written. Book 2: From Bad to Cursed Book 3: As Dead as it Gets
posted Jul 6, 2013 at 9:41AM
RavenousReader said:
Alexis Warren is a high school student trying to live a normal life. Of course, that can't happen when she's an outcast and has made enemies with the cheerleaders of her school. Even worse, her sister Kasey starts to act possessed. The house starts to act on its own, too. Alexis wants it to end, even if it means accepting one of the cheerleader's help. enemies with the cheerleaders at her school. It gets worse. Alexis's younger sister Kasey is starting to act possessed when she finds an antique doll. The house starts to act on its own. Will this ever end?
posted Jul 6, 2013 at 9:17AM
I love this book sssooo good; but sssooo scary! I’ve read I’ll three of them and the only thing I’d never do again when reading them is reading them in the dark! To much. Anyone should read them if they like scary books!
posted Jun 10, 2013 at 5:46PM
olive2241 said:
This book is so scary! It is the best book I have read in a while. I’m going to try to read all of the authors books this summer. I highly recommend this book!????
posted Jun 7, 2013 at 9:11AM
A ghost possessing a little girl, a freaky doll, a haunted house. This book would be just like ten million others if it wasn't so dang scary.
posted Nov 16, 2012 at 4:29PM
I have trouble deciding whether this book is a really bad teen horror or a really really bad teen drama. The characters were ridiculously boring, and they kept doing things completely out of character. And the main character had no personality to speak of. I must admit, the horror idea was interesting, and it could have been quite good, but the development was so slow and there didn’t seem to be any conflict. It really was a waste of my time, and I was sadly disapointed.
posted Oct 31, 2012 at 3:24PM
-Erica said:
-Thiss Books Sounds As If It Could Be Good Cant Wait To Get My Hands On itt..!!!!
posted Oct 19, 2011 at 4:40PM