home > bookspace > my comments > comment: mockingjay /
Mockingjay
Suzanne Collins
Teen Fiction COLLINS

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

jav1204 said:
This finishes the amazing thriller, The Hunger Games, with a spectacular finish I will not spoil!
posted Nov 7, 2012 at 10:13AM
Although different from the first two in the Hunger Games, it still closes the series in a realistic, and suspense filled way that I loved.
posted Aug 11, 2012 at 11:44AM
This was my favorite book of the series. I like action but this one also has more plot twists and personal interaction that make the story interesting. You keep wondering if it’s going to be Gale or Peeta or neither (or both?) right up to the last pages. Yes, the ending isn’t the "live lived happily ever after" style, but frankly people, Panem has been through a civil war and the teenage heroine has killed many people. I’m not sure it is happily ever after yet for the people or vets of Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, or even Vietnam...
posted Jun 11, 2012 at 12:21PM
harrypotternerd said:
good books but sad and weird ending but i still loved it!
posted Jan 21, 2012 at 6:13PM
thebookworm said:
This series was amazing although I was a little disappointed with this one last book it was a really good trilogy in all! It was so well written that I ok ok i cried a little at the first book when little rue died! Haha and I really don’t cry in books when it gets to a sad part . . . Well I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes action and a little romance!
posted Jan 12, 2012 at 6:59PM
jazzy2 said:
I loved this whole series! The ending could have been a little better, but the plot is really exciting. I recommend this to anyone who like futuristic.
posted Jan 6, 2012 at 5:03PM
Great series, but it ended WAY too early, hehe.
posted Dec 14, 2011 at 8:27AM
This is the third book of the Hunger Games trilogy. I liked the series, but this book was my least favorite. The author could have written an ending where they destroyed the Capital and everyone ended up happy. Instead, she killed off half the main characters and even the ending was sad. Even saying this, I would recommend it.
posted Dec 1, 2011 at 9:36AM
wewgoo103 said:
o my gosh every one that has not read it read it! great but before you read it remember toread the other 2! yea good series but it was sad!
posted Nov 27, 2011 at 1:04PM
oh my gosh... its aammaazziinngg!!!!!!!!
posted Jan 23, 2011 at 6:18PM
Subz said:
this book was a little disappointing. i was expecting more than a 390 page epilogue to the series...
posted Dec 8, 2010 at 7:08PM
This book is so so so so so so so sooo sad! I cannot express how sad it is! But I love it even if, like all the other books, it’s depressing violent etc. but a great book.... I feel bad for gale! And finnick! and katniss and prim and EVERYONE!!! So sad!
posted Sep 28, 2010 at 8:46PM
Critic Girl said:
mocking jay was AMAZING but it did have a very sad ending. i would have liked to read more about the epiloge, it leaves out a bit of infomaton i wanted to know. it was alittle violent though. but over all i was suprised it was AMAZING as i had said
posted Sep 23, 2010 at 4:21PM
Rather a depressing ending to the Hunger Games trilogy. Collins took a chance by not tying everything up neatly with all puppydogs and rainbows for her mostly teen audience. I was a bit surprised by that. This book is a dark and sobering look at the toll war takes on human lives.
posted Sep 14, 2010 at 6:03PM
Madi G. said:
This was a amazing book poor peeta! the ending is sooo sad
posted Sep 4, 2010 at 10:47AM
Amanda123 said:
It was a super good book! Took me three days to read it! Amazing! Suzanne Collins is a great writer, though she could have gone into more detail in the last chapter and epilogue, but it was a great book!
posted Aug 26, 2010 at 7:40PM
Madi G. said:
Im only 10 but those books r soooooo good!
posted Aug 25, 2010 at 12:35PM
Critic Girl said:
OMG i can’t wait for this book to come out i’m going to read it as soon as possible i’ll post another comment once i read it.
posted Jul 29, 2010 at 4:48PM