home > bookspace > my comments > comment: p.s. longer letter later /
P.S. Longer letter later
Paula Danziger
Children's Fiction DANZIGE

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

this is a really great book is like the best book i have ever read it felt like i was in with their confersation
posted Mar 17, 2009 at 7:34PM
Elizabeth said:
When I saw this book at the store, I thought it looked cool, but reading it I really felt the characters' emotions.
posted Oct 27, 2006 at 4:08PM
Elizabeth said:
posted Oct 27, 2006 at 4:08PM
Anna said:
"It is a grrrrreat book to read. It tells a story in a different way, with letters!! Me and my friend started to continue the book for and asignment and it was pretty fun thinking up what would happen next!!!"
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Avery said:
It's a GREAT book!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Becca said:
I liked the way the two girls wrote letters back and forth which makes up the book. Even though some of the events in this book are sad, it is still a great book! If you have read this book and liked it, I would advise that you read the sequel to this book, Snail Mail No More.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Jessica said:
This book is great i haven't finished the whole thing but it is good so far!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Leila said:
I love this book! It has excitment and saddness.I is such a great book that I want to read it over and over again.I have read it at least 3 times!And I want to read it again!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
katy said:
I like this book.I ahve read thsi book 3 or 5 times at least. It is a very good enjoyful book. I love this book.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Erin said:
This book is for girls. its about 2 best firends and one moves away so can they still stay best firends only in letters? Read it and find out this book is one of my favorite books and there is a sequal to.... Snail Mail No More....
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Erin said:
I really liked it.Really teaches you not to get mad at your friend if they have to move.I really want to read the sequal called Snail Mail No More.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Jen said:
I thought this book was awesome! I had read it a couple of years ago just for fun but i saw it on the shelf again and said "i just have to read this again!" so i picked it up and didn't put it down until I was finished with it. Now i'm going to move onto the sequele SNAIL MAIL NO MORE. I can't wait!
posted Jul 3, 2005
Michelle said:
I think it was a really good book. If you like reading letters this is definitly the book for you. If you like the Ameilia books this would be a really good book for you.
posted May 9, 2004 at 4:42PM