home > bookspace > my comments > comment: hour of the olympics /
Hour of the Olympics
Mary Pope Osborne
Children's Fiction OSBORNE

Comments  Summary  Author Notes

Book 16 of the Magic Tree House Series. In this one, Jack and Annie save the last story from Ancient Greece, where they see chariot races and plays. A very good book, with an intersting twist about Annie disguising herself as a soldier. They did get lucky, but then when are they not lucky?
posted Mar 3, 2012 at 4:31PM
RODRIGUE said:
I LKE IT BECAUSE THEY TRAVEL TO ALOT OF PLACES I WANT TO GO. THEY USE THE MAGIC TREE HOUSE TO TRAVEL.
posted Jul 16, 2009 at 9:07AM
SUSA said:
I LIKED THE BOOK BECAUSE I LIKE TRAVELING BACK TO THE OLYMPIC TIMES. I LIKED STUDYING ABOUT ANCIENT GREECE AS WELL AS ANCIENT ROME.
posted Jul 16, 2009 at 9:05AM
Saurav said:
I rated this book a 5 because it was funny. My favorite part was when Annie pretends to be a boy.This book was fantastic.
posted Jun 20, 2007 at 12:00PM
Gabrielle said:
Hour of the Olympics is very excitting.My favorite part is when Annie says"Why can't girls do stuff."
posted Jun 10, 2007 at 9:13PM
Gabrielle said:
posted Jun 10, 2007 at 9:13PM
Natalie said:
This book was about a boy,Jack,and a girl,Annie.They went in their tree house and went back in time when the first Olympics were happenig. At the time NO GIRLS WERE ALOUD!Poor Annie could'nt come with Jack to the Olymics, she loves the olympics! You should read this book and find out what is next! It is a great book for people who like adventures!!! [Series: Magic Tree House #16]
posted Jul 6, 2004 at 2:40PM
Jack said:
I learned that Ancient Greeks invented gyms. I also learned that Nike is the goddess of victory. [Series: Magic Tree House #16]
posted Jul 5, 2004 at 11:58AM