home > bookspace > my comments > comment: pride and prejudice /
Pride and prejudice
Jane Austen
Adult Fiction AUSTEN

This book is one of the best books I have ever read, and not just because it is a classic love story. It is entertaining, though not quite realistic, and one of my favorite books of all time.
posted Dec 7, 2011 at 7:25PM
Freddy said:
An awesome story!!! So many different parts that all come together in the end!! I love this book!!
posted Mar 12, 2011 at 1:01PM
MissChile said:
This is by far the best book ever written. I’ve never get tired of it. Love it!
posted Jun 21, 2010 at 8:15AM
Misica said:
I thought this book was a great classic. It dealt with many pride and prejudice of one's look and acts. It was a romance to read!
posted Jun 11, 2008 at 10:21PM
Misica said:
posted Jun 11, 2008 at 10:21PM
Ashley said:
I really loved this book. I'm a sucker for romance, so it was perfect for me. I loved Mr. Darcy (who wouldn't?) and really wished that I lived in the time of Elizabeth. Elizabeth was so practical, she didn't waste her time fawning over guys. Jane Austen made things so realistic in the books and gave vivid descriptions so I could see everything in my mind. It was long, but well worth the read!
posted Aug 4, 2007 at 4:04PM
Ashley said:
posted Aug 4, 2007 at 4:04PM
Shagufta said:
I thought this book would be similar to "Little Women" but in fact it is much different. Although, both books involve a family of daughters, and the protagonist is the second daughter, it is much differnent. I enjoyed this book at certain times, but sometimes it was sort of boring and difficult to understand. I wanted to read this book before I watched the movie..so I could compare the two.
posted Jun 10, 2006 at 10:42PM
Shagufta said:
posted Jun 10, 2006 at 10:42PM
Grace said:
If you liked the movie, this book is a must read!!! Once you start reading it, trust me, you will forget that it was written more than a century ago in quaint old England! That is, if you're a member of the female sex. The characters make you laugh out loud! It is fascinating to compare the two worlds, now and then, and all the practices of courtship/dating/love/romance that differ so widely. This book is definitely a classic!
posted Jun 6, 2006 at 3:38PM
Grace said:
I thought that I would hate this book... but after being forced to read it for school, I found that I couldn't tear myself away from the page! The characters are so well developed that you want to read about whatever happens to them. You feel like you really know the Bennet family. I would highly recommend this book. Read it, and forget your presuppositions!
posted Oct 5, 2005