home > bookspace > my comments > comment: confessions of a teenage drama queen /
Confessions of a teenage drama queen
Dyan Sheldon
Teen Fiction SHELDON

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Reviews

A book that's much better than its cover.
posted Dec 4, 2012 at 7:48PM
lizzielovesdrama said:
okay i will not go as far to say that I loooooooved this book but I guess I’m not "disgusted" by it. Yeah the main charector was a liar and did a lot of stuff i would never do. I reaaly wish the author would have given the book a moral or something..... like the main charector learned her lesson about lieing but she didn’t. I agree with Erica, who commented before me, DON’T BOTHER READING THIS
posted Oct 28, 2007 at 10:17AM
Sarah said:
I LOVED this book. After I read it I found myself EVEN talking like the main cahracter and drama-queen extroirdinaire, Lola (Mary)Cep. Throughtout the entire book, i laughed so hard that i had a stumache ach for days. I loved how the characters were all SO BIG, and there was no rrom in the book for any bordeom. I even loved Carla Sntini (despite the evil person she was) because of how surprisingly realistic she was. :)This book was so much better than the movie, and kept me lauging the whole way through!!!
posted Jul 28, 2004
Erica said:
I was disgusted with this book. I think she's a pathological (how's that spelled?) liar. That would explain a lot of things. She calls herself an "Independent" yet she feels she needs to prove herself to Carla and the rest of the school. I wouldn't bother reading this.
posted Jun 27, 2004
Becky said:
This book is about a girl who moves from New York City to a suburb in New Jersey. She is a wild, creative, orginial person who loves to act. With this move comes a new way of life for her. She butts heads with the princess of the school for the lead in the school play and befriends a shy girl with a perfect life. On a wild adventure back into New York to see the last concert of their favorite band, she learns about life and yet has lots of fun. A pretty good read, it's wild and haphazard. Lots of fun.
posted Jun 23, 2004
Courtney said:
Could not put it down! It's a funny book, that reminds me a bit of my own life. The characters are intriguing. You must read this book!