home > bookspace > my comments > comment: jade green : a ghost story /
Jade green : a ghost story
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Children's Fiction NAYLOR

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

very scary
posted Jun 24, 2013 at 3:20PM
Jade said:
This was a book that i can read thats not, BORING!!!
posted Apr 28, 2009 at 10:20AM
Victoria Poe said:
Once you pick up this book, you won’t be able to put it down. A the beginning, you are faced with only one question, "is Judith going mad" by the end, you are left too interested (Possibly scared) to ask questions. My only regret in reading "Jade Green" is that there is no book (That I have Found) to tell the tale of Jade Green’s life, while she is still among the living.
posted Jan 9, 2009 at 7:36PM
penniluvr said:
omg this is such a good book i read it in fith grade and sence then i have read it 9 times!!!!!
posted Mar 24, 2008 at 5:47PM
this is the best book ever!!!!! who ever plans on reading it they sould read it its the best!!!You'll love it!!!
posted Oct 20, 2007 at 11:57AM
Gigi said:
This was one of the greatest books I have ever read! It was scary, romantic, a mystery, and a little gross. Judith was a great character, and Charles was more scary than the dead hand, I think. It was a little hard to sleep that night, and I finished it in one day! I think that if Judith hadn’t brought something green- i guess I shouldn’t tell because it would ruin it! You should really read this book! You’ll love it!
posted Jun 30, 2006 at 9:52AM
Anya said:
This book was very good! It was really scary too. Also, it was kind of gross. This book is a mystery, about this girl named Judith living at her uncle's house and a ghost named Jade Green. It was a scary but good book.
posted Jun 29, 2005 at 2:23PM
Emily said:
This book is soooo good, oh my gosh. I picked it up at the library and when I got home I started to read it, and I got so hooked on it, I didn't want to put it down that night! It is such an exciting book, I totally loved it! **REVIEW** This book is about a girl named Judith. Her parents have both died, and she goes to live with her Uncle and Cousin. The only thing they request her to do, is bring nothing green into the house. Well, I can't tell you anymore about it, cause that would ruin the story, but I hope you read this book, coz it is now one of my favorites! If you like kinda mystery/scary books, you'll love this book!!
posted Dec 28, 2004
Lindsey said:
This was a really good book a mystery/horror story i really enjoyed it even tho i did figure it really early i still liked it i couldn't put it down
posted Nov 16, 2004
Laura said:
I think Jade Green is a very good book because it uses different types of genres, such as romance, mystery, adventure and drama. This book also has a very good mix of characters. Instead of focusing on one character, they focus on many different characters. This book is by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. This is a great summer read!
posted May 26, 2004 at 12:39PM
Tiffany said:
this book is so scary you would read it all night this book is perfect for a summer read in camp are just for fun. its suppense full and u won't even want to put it down. Jade green is anout a girl whole had died in this house in a closent and leaving her hand behing with it to let this girl who had been sent there by her family.