home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the miserable mill /
The miserable mill
Lemony Snicket
Children's Fiction SNICKET

Emily1998 said:
This book was one of the worst in the series and had terrible discriptions of things. Bad Book Good Series.
posted Sep 6, 2009 at 2:02PM
Jaime said:
I think this book is awesome. It was really good. I liked it!!!!
posted Aug 11, 2008 at 9:21PM
I like all of these Lemony Snicket books.
posted Mar 11, 2008 at 12:41PM
Andrew said:
It was a great book.I thought it was weird too.
posted Aug 7, 2006 at 12:16PM
Andrew said:
It was a great book.I thought it was weird too.
posted Aug 7, 2006 at 12:16PM
Anthony said:
This book is about three orphans who live at a lumbermill. Then one day an evil man hypnotizes the orphans brother. What will they do. Read this awesome book about three orphans. [Series: A Series of Unfortunate Events #4]
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Taylor said:
The Baudelaire's are forced to work at a lumbermill, where they find only two friends: Phil, and Charels. Then, Klaus gets hypnotysed into hurting his friends. Will Phil and Charels get hurt by Klaus? Read the book to find out!! [Series: A Series of Unfortunate Events #4]
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Lily said:
This book was a really good book. It was sometimes funny and sometimes sad. Anyone who likes sad Lemony Snicket books would love this book! [Series: A Series of Unfortunate Events #4]
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Courtney said:
I have read the first 4 books of this series and am truely intrigued by this series. These four books keep you guessing as to what the unfortunate event will befall on the 3 orphans next. This is a must read series for anybody. I am on to read number 5. [Series: A Series of Unfortunate Events]
posted Jul 19, 2005 at 3:18PM
jared said:
This book is about three kid Sunny, Klaus, Violet, and they have to work at a lumber mill and bad stuff happens to them. [Series: A Series of Unfortunate Events #4]
posted Mar 17, 2005 at 11:00AM
Emily said:
one word BAD. This book is one of the worst books I ever read in my life! I was reading the .series in order and after I read this book I stoped reading the series for a year. I don't think you should think about reading this book i give it 0 stars if it was possible [Series: Series of Unfortunate Events #4]
posted Dec 30, 2004 at 3:45PM
Lenny said:
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire are going to Paltryville's lumbermill, 'Lucky Smells Lumbermill,' and get payed in coupons and get gum for lunch. What other crazy stuff goes on? Read the book to know all the other dangers the unlucky Baudelaire orphans! [Series: A Series of Unfortunate Events #4]
posted Dec 21, 2004 at 2:20PM
Jack said:
This book has terrible discriptions of things in the book. The book has no good parts. It's in a good series but is by the worst in the series. If you are planning to read the series of unfoutune events skip this one trust me you won't miss anything. [Series: A Series of Unfortunate Events #4]
posted May 25, 2004 at 4:14PM