home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

Matthew said:
This is a great book that I enjoyed reading. It had a great plot that kept me reading. I'd recommend it!!
posted Jun 16, 2009 at 5:43PM
Matthew said:
posted Jun 16, 2009 at 5:43PM
Gracie said:
Great book. The movie was better, though.
posted Jan 12, 2007 at 6:25PM
Mohammed said:
I think this was a great book! It's about what happens to a girl, Winnie Foster, when she finds a magical spring of water, and what happens to her when she drinks from that magical water. What happens to Winnie? That for me to know and you to read to find out!
posted Jul 13, 2006 at 6:31PM
Mohammed said:
posted Jul 13, 2006 at 6:31PM
Ingrid said:
This book is about a family with two children. The family drinks from a spring of magic water that makes you have everlasting life. One day a girl named Winnie Foster finds the spring too. They have to tell her about it before she drinks the water too. The book is about what happens when they tell her. It is a pretty gook book.
posted Jul 8, 2006 at 12:39PM
Ingrid said:
posted Jul 8, 2006 at 12:39PM
Lyubov said:
My brother and I read this book togather. We loved the main Cherecter for ther weard adventures. The book had a lot of emotions troughout it. It also gives you a small history lessons troughout the book. Shows you how tough frendshep could be, and bring your family closer to you.
posted Jun 18, 2006 at 2:35PM
Lyubov said:
posted Jun 18, 2006 at 2:35PM
speedy said:
Don't read this book. It's BEYOND weird. Eternal life on earth is dumb and unrealistic.
posted May 23, 2006 at 5:10PM
harriet said:
Ithought this was a very good book about agirl named winnie foster. she hates her stuffy closed in life and runs away. She meets the tuck family and learns that eternal life isn't all its cracked up to be.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Anna said:
I liked this book because the story is about living forever! It would be cool to live forever because then you could share your love for each other always!
posted Jun 3, 2004
Ariel said:
In the Beginning, Winnie Foster gets kidnapped by the Tuck fanily. In the middle,the tuck family tells Winnie a secret. Their secret was this: There was this pond, that pond had this curse. Whenever someone drinks from the pond, they'll have eturnal life, forever. I think this is a great book to read just for fun or for a book report.
posted May 30, 2004 at 5:19PM
Ashleigh said:
I loved this book and the secret the family had. If you haven't read it read it NOW!!!
Lisa said:
I loved this book!! It was very touching, and it gives you a perspective of the olden days. Like a life without televisons, or computers,but just the wild life, and hard work. Since this book was a love/adventure story it made me think about my future love life. For example will I be meeting my true love in the forest?? Or will I be meeting him at a friend's house?? I really like books that makes me think about questions like that.
Alex said:
I thought that the book was very good because it shows you how,what it would be like to live forever and When it is your turn to go its your turn to go to heaven.