home > bookspace > my comments > comment: junie b., first grader (at last!) /
Junie B., first grader (at last!)
Barbara Park
Children's Fiction PARK

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

Ramsey said:
She write in her journal alot.Her teacher's name isn't scary.And her and May fight alot.She wears werid stuff.And she is bad.
posted Jan 19, 2007 at 1:43PM
riley said:
junie b is funny in this book and its cool i like the cover and when she wrote cluck cluck in her jornal.
posted Nov 7, 2006 at 8:12PM
riley said:
posted Nov 7, 2006 at 8:12PM
I think that little kids a round the age 5-9 would enjoy this book because it has very good little hid humor, but i don't recomed this book or any of the Junie B. Jones books for older kids 10
posted Nov 7, 2006 at 10:13AM
Brynne said:
posted Nov 7, 2006 at 10:13AM
Rachel said:
I thought this book was great! When Junie B. first met Lucille, Junie B. liked her name because seals are Junie B.s favorite animals. Junie B. called 911 for the wrong emergency which Junie B. calls private stuff.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
anna said:
well, to tell you the truth I thought it was a halarus book,(thats just my opion).it wasn't so adventurus but it- well, like I said it was quit halarus. Over all I think most people would enjoy this book.I would recommend this book to people who like a lot of laughter in books because this fabulus book has plnty of it.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Brooke said:
I liked this book because it was silly.I also liked this book because I like Barbara Park is a good author and Junie B. Jones is silly.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Stephanie said:
I liked Junie B., First Grader because when she goes into first grade, she finds out she needs glasses. There is also a girl in her class, May, who is a show off. Junie B. hates her. I think this is a fun book to read.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM