home > bookspace > my comments > comment: a week in the woods /
A week in the woods
Andrew Clements
Children's Fiction CLEMENT

Comments  Summary  Contents  Reviews  Author Notes

I really like survival stories, so this may just be me, but Andrew Clements is also a great author.
posted Feb 11, 2013 at 6:20PM
Saurav said:
I really liked this book and thought it was a real good book for people who like suspense in there books. I would really recommend this book.
posted Jul 8, 2010 at 8:57PM
Arnav said:
I really liked this book. It was full of adventure and at times suspense. I reccommend this book to people who like adventure.
posted Jun 26, 2010 at 11:07AM
This book is another awesome book by Andrew Clements.In this book a boy named Mark who is new to the school Mr.Maxwell is his science teacher who thinks Mark is a rich spoiled boy.Will Mr.Maxwell change his thoughts about Mark read this to find out.
posted Dec 14, 2009 at 9:06PM
This is a good book if you like to go on outdoorsy type trips.
posted Nov 13, 2009 at 6:46PM
Kelsi said:
I loved this book. It made me think what going to happen next? I thougt that I was going to fall of my chair it was so good! It is about a class that goes on a camping trip and someone gets lost read this book to find out what happends next. I give this book totally 5 stars.
posted May 21, 2007 at 3:53PM
Srishti said:
This is a very interesting book!
posted Jan 16, 2007 at 5:13PM
Haskel said:
This is another book by the incredible author of Frindle, The Laundry News, and others. This is about a incredibly rich teen tring to find peace among the kids and tesachers of his new school. It is a very good book. And is pretty good. Its similar to the book Far North by Will Hobbs. I reccomend it.
posted Nov 20, 2004 at 6:24PM