home > bookspace > my comments > comment: all-american girl /
All-American girl
Meg Cabot
Teen Fiction CABOT

Motasem said:
This book is one of my favorites. It's about a girl named Samantha Madison who is an artist that is charging people to have their picture drawn with their favorite celebrity. Her parents enroll her in an art class, where she meets David. From then on her life becomes a whirl wind of craziness.
posted Jun 19, 2011 at 1:04AM
madelaine said:
this book is amazing. i love the top ten lists that sam makes. Don’t know what i mean? read the book!!!
posted Sep 29, 2009 at 4:59PM
musicluverrr said:
this book is super funny and something that everyone will love!
posted May 27, 2009 at 4:38PM
musiclover15girl said:
This book is Hilarious. Sam is in love with her sisters boyfriend and then she saves the prez's life and falls in love with his son! it's really funny.
posted Apr 7, 2009 at 2:31PM
I thought this book was very different from all of the other books and it was very good and intertaining.
posted Oct 22, 2008 at 4:57PM
Mikayla said:
This book is great! It is about a ordanary girl with not the ordanary life read it to find out more with all the exciting things that happens to Samantha Madison is this wonderful book.
posted Apr 2, 2008 at 4:30PM
Mikayla said:
posted Apr 2, 2008 at 4:30PM
readhard116 said:
it's about a teen who saves the prez and falls in love...what more shall i say
posted Jan 19, 2008 at 1:27PM
kristi said:
This is a awesome book and its hard to put it down. Its about a unpopular girl becoming popular but not for the right reason. Samantha Madison saved the presidents life ,but will she get in trouble for skipping art class. Will her and Jack the presidents son fall more in love. Her popular sister Lucy is trying to take over her social life to help her become even more popular in her school.
posted Jun 28, 2006 at 11:38AM
harriet said:
this is a great book about a girl named sam madison. She saves the presidents life and is suddenly famous. she also relizes her true feelings about the prisidents son and jack.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Katie said:
I loved this book! It was about this girl named Sam who saves the president of the united state's life. Even though this sounds sorta farfetched while reading the book it seems plausable. If you liked the princess diaries series this is a MUST read.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Gabby said:
This book is about Samantha Madison, her older sister and younger sister are both perfect, and she Sam is not rock hard rebel. Then her life changes, she saves the president from being assinated. Then she learns the presidents son likes her. This book was the best book I've ever read, if you read this book I hope you'll love it to.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Danielle said:
I LOVED it!! It was so interesting it had alot of stuff that was going on in my life especially the values that you dont have to have the best looking guy in the school.
posted Feb 17, 2005
Stephanie said:
I love this book! It's about this girl, Sam, who lives in Washington D.C. and she saves the life of the president. In chapters 6 and 7 you cannot stop reading!!
posted Dec 5, 2004
Jill said:
I thought this book was a real fun read! It was pretty funny too! It's about an ordinary girl who saves the presidents life. The only thing is the president has a son around her age. This was a really easy read and I recommand it to girls.
posted Jul 14, 2004
Kate said:
I loved this book, it was really really good. Its about this girl who gets into all of these differnt situations. Once you start reading it you can't put it down.
posted Jul 6, 2004
Nicole said:
I think All American Girl was a great book. I liked how she saved the Presidents life. I would have been so happy if I saved the Presidents life. I also like how she got her name on the windowsill. My favorite part was when her sister dumped her boyfriend because he was to mean to her sister.
posted May 26, 2004 at 2:20PM
Leah said:
I loved this book. It is filled with real life things but at the same time talks about things that usually wouldnt happen in real life.
posted May 12, 2004
Lena said:
This book is really good!!!!! It's about a not so popular girl who loves art and No Doubt and it has recent celberty names like orlando bloom heath ledger ext. its just really good!
Erica said:
I loved this book. I could totally relate to how she felt. Samantha Madison's life is totally chaotic. What with saving the presidents life, in love with her sisters bf, and teen ambassador to the UN. It was so hilarious! I recomend this book to all girls 12 .
Erin said:
This book is very good. It's about a girl who likes her sisters boyfriend. But after she saves the presedent from getting shot, she meets the presidents cute son and eventually falls for him and doesn't care about her sisters boyfriend anymore. I would recomend this book to teens 13 !
Gemma said:
If you liked the series: The Princess Diaries, you will absolutely love "All American Girl". Meg Cabot has done it again. An ordinary girl doing the extraordinary. It will encourage girls to be all they can and that they can do anything they want if they try. I thought this book was very funny and very delightful, I highly recomend this book.
Clare said:
This is such an awesome book! It is about a girl who isn't obsessed with makeup and fashion! Even though I like those things, I still liked it! It really captures how the girl would think, and I reccoment it to everyone!I think that even some guys might enjoy this book! It is SOOO GOOD!!! READ IT!!!!!!
Courtney said:
I have one thing to say about this book: Once in her life, can Meg Cabot write something even semi-realistic? While I'm a fan of her books, this is a far-out concept, and not a very good concept at that. It's about a girl who saves the president's life, therefore ensuring her mass popularity within our nation. I thought the book was stupid, but entertaining.
Sara said:
I really liked this book because it is funny and it would probably never happen, but it's really cool.
Sofia said:
This is one of my favorite books ever. Meg Cabot is such a good author. Definately a teen girls book, not for girls under 13