home > bookspace > my comments > comment: forest of secrets /

DarkShadow said:
I loved this book but I never wanted Graystripe to leave! anyway cant wait to read the 4th >:D
posted May 29, 2012 at 6:17PM
Wolfstar said:
This is book has one of the saddest couples in the series and one of the saddest of deaths and disapointments in the series
posted Sep 1, 2010 at 2:38PM
laya boo said:
This is a really good,sad,and intense book.I almost cried through the whole thing.It’s fab!!:)
posted Jul 11, 2010 at 12:32PM
Icepool said:
I thought that this was a very good book because of everything that happened it was just like... WOW!!!!
posted Jun 12, 2010 at 10:20PM
I hated when Greystripe left Thunderclan and when to Riverclan since his clan found out about Silverstream and Greystipes relationship. It almost made me cry! Hehe.
posted Jun 7, 2010 at 9:30PM
I think this was the saddest of the first three Warriors books. I cried like three times!
posted Jul 18, 2009 at 10:19AM
Warriors lover said:
Allegiances are shifting among the Clans of warrior cats. With tensions so delicatly balanced, former friends can become enemies overnight, and some cats are willing to kill to get what they want. Fireheart is determaned to find out the truth of the mysterious death of brave ThunderClan warrior Redtail. But as he searches for answers, he uncovers secrets that some belive would better left hidden.
posted Jul 4, 2009 at 12:49PM
This is awesome things really heat up in this book! and there is an awesome ending. Theres so many surprised I ACTUALLY FELL OFF MY SEAT READING IT!!! But i cried in the end because it was sad!
posted Jan 22, 2009 at 9:42PM
This is the most suspenseful one, hence the name.
posted Dec 2, 2008 at 9:49AM
Catlver said:
In this book, things get more serious, including betrayal, forbidden love, and loss. This is an amazing book.
posted Jun 23, 2008 at 1:58PM