DetailsOverDrive Digital Library (Music)
- Digital albums are easily played, transferred to compatible devices, or burned to CD (when allowed by the publisher).
- Available in the DRM-protected Windows Media® Audio (WMA) format.
- Use OverDrive® Media Console™ for Windows® (the same software used for audiobook and video downloads).
- Albums are checked out for 7, 14 or 21 days; titles can be returned early.
- Three days before they are set to expire, you will have the option place advance holds on titles that you currently have checked out. Titles can be checked out again if they are available when your checkout expires.
- A maximum of 15 OverDrive items may be checked out at any time.
- Checkout is available to Hennepin County residents with a valid HCL library card and less than $10 in fines.
Purchased with funding from Hennepin County property taxes. Additional funding from the Metropolitan Library Service Agency (MELSA), with funding from state and federal tax revenues.