home > bookspace > my comments > comment: so b. it : a novel /
So B. It : a novel
Weeks, Sarah.
Children's Fiction WEEKS

Comments  Summary

sydney nicole said:
Very sad, beautiful, perfect. A girls journey to find her past.
posted Oct 7, 2012 at 11:22AM
great girl reads said:
Very sweet and enthralling.
posted May 22, 2011 at 9:53AM
Yosemitelover said:
This was such a good book. I would recommend this book to anyone!!!!!!!! There is a good description in the text but it is kind of sad about Heidi’s mama.
posted Mar 6, 2011 at 5:44PM
amoeba said:
Heidi lives with her brain-damaged mum and their neighbor Bernadette, trying to unravel the mystery of her mum's past
posted Aug 24, 2010 at 12:08AM
emma 01 said:
This book told of love, friendship, and even more emotion. It was also VERY sad but good.
posted Feb 15, 2009 at 12:55PM
Static-Charger said:
I loved this book! Heidi was so determined to find out what soof meant that she was willing to go all the way to Liberty, New York! Talk about dedication!
posted Aug 1, 2008 at 4:37PM
BookLove123 said:
This book is SUPER good its really intriging!
posted Jun 29, 2008 at 8:32PM
Books You Have To Read said:
This. Is. Sad. But. Good. Need I say more?
posted May 23, 2008 at 5:08PM
Sarah said:
This is a great book! I never put it down. I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning reading. I cried four times, laughed more than I can count, but most of all, enjoyed it the whole was through! It felt like I was in that situation, and what touched me the most was the dialog.
posted Jul 15, 2007 at 4:29PM
Sarah said:
posted Jul 15, 2007 at 4:29PM
LaDeb said:
This was a great read, recommended to me by my 7th grade daughter. Heidi, the main character, wants to know about her family’s past but at the same time is thankful, and becomes even more so, for what she has. The author was able to show the good nature of most people. In addition it brought out the possible consequences of poor, selfish decisions, while offering the chance to remedy some of them. I loved the emotion the author created (joyful, yet tearful), how the characters developed through out the story and the intrigue this mystery.
posted Feb 15, 2007 at 8:22AM
Nicole said:
It had alot of feeling in it, I cried,b I laugh alot wile reading this book! It is great!
posted Oct 19, 2006 at 3:22PM
Nicole said:
posted Oct 19, 2006 at 3:22PM
Emily said:
I love this book!! It's about Heidi, a girl who lives with her autistic mother. She is raised by her next door nieghbor who is too scared to leave the house. Soof is one of the only words Heidis mother says. Heidi is determined to figure out what it means even if she has to go all the way to New York to do it. I would recomand this book to everyone!!!!
posted Aug 7, 2005