home > bookspace > my comments > comment: rebel angels /
Rebel angels
Libba Bray
Teen Fiction BRAY

said:
Again, really liked this book. I got really mad at some of the other characters though.
posted Mar 27, 2012 at 9:33PM
This is the second book in the Gemma Doyle Trilogy, and well worth reading. I was very disapointed with the first book, but this book, though still flawed in plot and characters, is much more interesting.
posted Dec 18, 2011 at 12:24PM
kb4444 said:
This is the second book in the Gemma Doyle series and it was just as excellent as the first one.
posted Mar 27, 2009 at 4:11PM
chocoholic said:
Book Two.
posted Jul 10, 2008 at 1:38PM
HUSSAH dancing magic potatoes said:
Again, love this book. Gemma's journey continues. She has to find Circe, and when a new teacher arrives, she becomes suspicious. Can she figure out Circe's identity? Can she defeat her? Can she bind the power of the realms?
posted Jun 12, 2008 at 8:13PM
chicagojane said:
MAGICAL AND WONDERFUL. I LOVE IT ALOT
posted Jul 23, 2007 at 7:16PM
Thayet said:
I really like this book, and I hope a sequal comes out soon, and as long as you've read the first one, I recomend it.
posted May 14, 2007 at 11:21PM
Laura said:
I think this book was great! It was full of suspense and kept you wanting to read more. You just couldn't put it down! This book should be read after you read the first book called "A Great and Terrible Beauty". Both books will keep you excited to find out what is going to happen next. I especially liked the different characters and how they could relate to different people that I knew along with how the characters were so similar and different. I think if you read this book you will not be disappointed as long as you read the first book before this one because you will be very confused with what is going on.
posted Jul 6, 2006 at 11:11AM