home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

probablynarnia said:
Another one probably better the younger you are. Not as Princessy as it sounds, but strong girls trying to fight the system, and has a surprise ending (at least I was surprised).
posted Jul 11, 2010 at 11:40PM
epirkl said:
It sounds like it would be a really girly book, but it's not. I definitely recommend that girls read it more than boys, but it's not about princessy things. The protagonist, Miri, is a very strong female character and the plot is great.
posted Jun 15, 2010 at 4:33PM
Ok, so I took off my old comment because it was lame. Heck, it's called 'Princess Academy' so no boy in his right mind is gonna read it unless he's forced. So HA! to all you lamo boys, because you're missing out. So HA! HA! HHHAAA!
posted Jun 9, 2010 at 1:23PM
When it is decided that the prince's wife will be selected from a small mountain village, jealousy and rivalry erupt among the girls. Miri has to decide what is more important - becoming the next princess, or keeping her friendships.
posted Jan 9, 2010 at 2:08PM
Hopkins Library said:
This book is about Miri, who attends a princess academy and saves her friends from bandits.
posted Jun 30, 2009 at 3:00PM
Hopkins Library said:
posted Jun 30, 2009 at 3:00PM
Rowen G said:
Always something I can't put down.Plenty of jokes and excitement.
posted May 31, 2009 at 5:05PM
This book was really interesting and exciting. I think you'll like it.
posted Mar 26, 2009 at 10:37PM
I thought it was a little boring, but once the bandits came in to the story, it got a lot more interesting. Overall it was ok
posted Nov 27, 2008 at 9:00AM
I love this one!!! I love the idea of quarryspeaking!!!
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 9:05PM
johnny101 said:
I am 11 and read the book last week for a newberry project. I LOVED it. I thought Miri was a great, unique character, and I recommend it for 8-14 year old girls in search for a great book!
posted Mar 26, 2007 at 6:54PM
Froglover said:
I am 11 and I read this book last year. I enjoyed it a lot and I would recomend it for girls ages 8-14.
posted Oct 7, 2006 at 10:47AM