home > bookspace > my comments > comment: my teacher is an alien /
My teacher is an alien
Coville, Bruce.
Children's Fiction COVILLE

siham said:
i already read it it it was great
posted Feb 20, 2013 at 5:33PM
Mustafa said:
This book is so funny! Anyone should grab it if you haven't read it yet. Kids think there teachers an alien, and go as far to sneak to there teacher's house. Its a fun book for everyone!
posted Oct 18, 2009 at 2:11AM
Mustafa said:
posted Oct 18, 2009 at 2:11AM
Heba said:
I Love this book! I know it's a 5th grade book, but I was bored, wanted something fun to read. Its so funny, kids break into there teachers house, find there teacher ripping off his face, and all these crazy mishaps! At the end the teacher is not an alien, sorry I spoiled it!
posted Jun 19, 2009 at 8:11PM
Heba said:
posted Jun 19, 2009 at 8:11PM
Heba said:
I really enjoyed this one, it got me a little spooked at some points! Let me tell you now if you start reading this one you will not stop, it's a very addicting book! These kids are spying on there teacher, thinking he's an Alien, they even sneak in his house! All I can say, If you want a little scare, read this book!!!
posted Jun 12, 2008 at 9:49PM
Heba said:
posted Jun 12, 2008 at 9:49PM
Heba said:
I wasn't going to try this book, but once my brother recommended it, I tried and turned out a great book. An ordinarily looking teacher, turns out to be a real live alien. He's just wearing a mask, to look like a teacher at school, then at home he reveals himself and takes off the mask. This book really creeped me out! It's one of my all time favorites. I would love if somebody else read it, because once you try it, it really is good.
posted Jun 13, 2007 at 11:36PM
Heba said:
posted Jun 13, 2007 at 11:36PM
Mustafa said:
This book is definitely on my list for most scariest books. The author put in great detail,so you can feel how this alien looks or how he feels, you can really see he put in a lot of thought in this book. Who would ever expect your normal looking teacher to be an alien,the thought creeps you out. In this book 2 kids suspect there teacher might be an alien, so they spy on him, ask questions, and even sneak into his own house, it all turns into one huge adventure!
posted Jun 8, 2007 at 7:27PM
Mustafa said:
posted Jun 8, 2007 at 7:27PM
Heba said:
This is one of my favorite books! This is what's it's about this girl sneaks in her teacher's house, and see's him sitting at a mirror, and then he rips his mask off! She knows the other kids won't believe her, so she wants to prove it before she tells them! She wants someone to help her prove it, but no one will believe in the first place, so she finds someone who wll believe a boy named peter, and he's willing to work with her. It's a pretty creepy book, if you want to know what happens nest I highly recommend it!
posted Oct 16, 2006 at 1:05AM