home > bookspace > my comments > comment: matched /
Matched
Condie, Allyson Braithwaite
Teen Fiction CONDIE

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

The best book of the series. Love xander
posted Jan 28, 2014 at 9:03PM
The Matched trilogy is sooo good! I love, love, love these books. I would recommend these books anyone who enjoyed The Giver. The romance is awesome, the writing is fantastic. I just ADORE this book!!!
posted Aug 24, 2013 at 1:37PM
$h00t1ng$t@r said:
Most people have already read Matched, but if you haven't, and you enjoy Dystopian novels, this book is for you. Matched involves a lot of risk taking, some romance,lies and secrets, and tough life-or-death decisions. Matched is the kind of book that you will reread and take notice of all the details. Book 2: Crossed Book 3: Reached
posted Aug 5, 2013 at 7:11PM
RavenousReader said:
Genre: Futuristic My Rating: 5 out of 5 Matched is a rare kind of book. When I read this book when I was younger, I thought it was too mushy, etc. But now, since I am older, I could understand the characters more. I really liked how Cassia, the main character "did not go gentle" like the other Citizens in her Society did. She fought for freedom. "Matched" is an emotional, special, and powerful book that deserved a full 5 out of 5! Book 2 in the Matched Trilogy: Crossed, Book 3:Reached
posted Jul 6, 2013 at 9:52AM
RavenousReader said:
Cassia lives in a Society where they have certain "ceremonies." One of them includes the Match Banquet, where she will find out who she will be married to. When it turns out to be Xander, one of her best friends, it turns out to be one of those "too good to be true" situations. Oddly, she seems to be matched with someone else, too. Ky. Will Cassia fight for who she loves, even if it means risking her own life?
posted Jul 6, 2013 at 9:27AM
I was surprised by how much I like this book, and there are very few teen books that I like. The backing characters weren’t really developed, but the main character was interesting and the plot was really well developed. The story did go slow for most of the book, but I still enjoyed reading it and I look forward to reading the next books in the series.
posted Jun 15, 2013 at 8:44PM
Fiona said:
It is really good and I hope you read it. I guarantee you'll like it!
posted May 29, 2013 at 3:25PM
Fiona said:
It is really good and I hope you read it. I guarantee you'll like it!
posted May 29, 2013 at 3:25PM
Mary said:
This book was very similar to "The Giver", another great read, and just as good (if not better). I loved all the charcters in this book especially Xander! I've read the first and second book in this series. I'm now reading the third!
posted Apr 23, 2013 at 5:38PM
Mary said:
posted Apr 23, 2013 at 5:38PM
Kayley said:
This amazing series by Ally Codie is very amuzing. It is all romantic and action packed at the same time.
posted Mar 18, 2013 at 5:08PM
I know it's on just about every other list on this site, and I thought it was going be yet other stupid love-V (I'd call it a love triangle, but the boys don't like each other), but it's better than I thought it would be. Deeper, too.
posted Nov 16, 2012 at 4:35PM
This book is one of those books that are kinda like the Hunger Games. It is in the future. If you read the first you have to read the second and third. They are also awesome!
posted Aug 6, 2012 at 3:03PM
jazzy2 said:
This book was so amazing! I was a big fan of the hunger games and this book impressed me just as much. I recommend it to all boys and girls who like a futuristic action adventure reads.
posted Jul 27, 2012 at 11:12AM
Rebecka said:
This book was great if you like futuristic dystopian books. Although it did not have a lot of action, it still was very thought-provoking and a good love story.
posted Jul 1, 2012 at 2:12PM
Rebecka said:
posted Jul 1, 2012 at 2:12PM
Priya said:
This is a great book. It is kind of like the Hunger Games. The people in this book are always controlled over everything like who they marry, where they live, what they eat, and so on. This is an amazing book. Also read the sequel, Crossed!!
posted Jun 16, 2012 at 2:49PM
Priya said:
posted Jun 16, 2012 at 2:49PM
April said:
It is very good!! If you enjoyed the hunger games or the giver you will like this book!
posted May 6, 2012 at 7:37PM