- Cataloging and Database Maintenance Internship (Ridgedale Library)
- Franklin Learning Center Internship (Franklin Library)
- Outreach Services Internship (Ridgedale Library)
- Preservation Internship (Minneapolis Central Library)
- Special Collections Internship - Archives and Manuscripts (Minneapolis Central Library
- Special Collections Internship - Historic Photographs Project (Minneapolis Central Library)
- Youth Programs and Services Internships (2) (Minneapolis Central Library)
- Literacy Activities Internship (North Regional Library)
Hennepin County Library (HCL) offers a variety of internships during the fall (September-December), winter/spring (January-May), and summer (May-August) terms.
Internships generally involve a minimum commitment of 120 hours over a 12 to 14 week period for approximately 10 hours each week. Schedules are usually flexible and are dependent upon the specific assignment.
Internship requirements vary, but most require current college enrollment.
Internships are unpaid and do not imply future employment with HCL.