My ListUsing My List in the Library Catalog
Use My List to create lists of items in the library collection. Create lists for titles you want to read later, titles you've already read, and more.
- Log in to My Account with your library card barcode and PIN. (You can use My List without logging in, but your list won't be saved.)
- Search for a title in the library catalog, and use the "Add to My List" button to select the title.
- To save your list, be sure to click on "logout" when you're finished.
- You can keep your selected titles in the default My List (up to 100 titles) or move your titles to new lists that you create and name (up to 200 titles per list).
- You can have up to 100 lists.