Pierre Bottineau Library is located in northeast Minneapolis. It is named for Pierre Bottineau (1817-95), a prominent trapper and trader who settled in the area. The library is constructed from two historic buildings on the former Grain Belt campus — the 1893 Wagon Shed and the 1913 Millright Shop. Project architects combined the buildings in 2003 with a state-of-the-art addition to create a new 12,000-square-foot library. Various library locations in the community served area residents from 1913-2003.
View a list of free library events.
Join the Friends of Pierre Bottineau Library.
55 Broadway St. N.E.