In 1913, the Village of St. Louis Park voted to establish a public library and reading rooms in a location on Walker Street. The next year, the library moved to Central Junior High School, where it remained for more than 40 years. In 1960, it moved again to Paul Revere Masonic Temple. The library opened in its first free-standing location in 1968 in a residential neighborhood near St. Louis Park High School. It was renovated in 2014.
View a list of free library events at St. Louis Park Library
Join the Friends of St. Louis Park Library
3240 Library Lane
St. Louis Park