Wayzata Library serves Wayzata- and Lake Minnetonka-area residents. In 1905, space for a library was made available in Wayzata City Hall. When a fire destroyed City Hall in 1955, the library moved into a temporary location in the Kallestad Building. It reopened in 1957 in the new City Hall and again in its current location in Wayzata town square with a view of Lake Minnetonka.
View a list of free library events at Wayzata Library
Join the Friends of Wayzata Library
620 Rice St.