COVID-19: Find current service information
The first library location in this area of Minneapolis opened in 1910 at a Park Board field house on Webber Parkway. The library was named Camden Library and renamed Webber Park Library in 1954 when it was remodeled. In 1980, the library moved to a location in Webber Park. After that location closed due to structural failure in 2013, the library was located at a temporary location in Camden Center on Webber Parkway until the current library was completed in 2017.
View a list of free library events at Webber Park Library
Join the Friends of Webber Park Library
4440 Humboldt Ave. N.
Curbside service location